Warriors want to move Lee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

Warriors want to move Lee

Keep an eye out on the market for Lee. The rumor is the Warriors are lowering their asking price for him, and that the Magic may be a good destination. Both Bass and Humphries are similar players, and the market for Lee could help to shape the market for them. Lee is also making 15 mil as opposed to whatever Humphries can get and Bass at just under 7 mil.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

Re: Warriors want to move Lee

I think Hump is too similar to Lee. If they wanted that player they'd just keep Lee...they're looking for more of a stretch 4 to replace him. Now, I don't know if that's a great idea, especially with Bogut's injury issues...but they should throw as many first round picks as needed and Lee to try to pull in Love if that's what they're looking for.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

But the reason I bring up Lee is that he, Hump and Bass are similar players, but Lee is the most expensive. Once the trades for Lee line up, Danny swoops in with a cheaper solution.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

That would be a pretty good deal for both the Warriors and Wolves, but why would you give up a #1 for Lee and Brewer? Giving away a #1 is not worth it to just get rid of Wallace.

Sections
Shortcuts