Watching the Celtics in person for the first time in 33 years

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Re: Watching the Celtics in person for the first time in 33 years

In Response to Watching the Celtics in person for the first time in 33 years:
    [QUOTE]Tomorrow I will see the Celtics in person for the first time in 33 years. I am very excited. I am bummed that Shaq is not playing though. I saw Wilt play, and I very much wanted to see Shaq play.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Good for you Kirk!!!  I'm sure that you're very excited.  I hope they kick some a**.

PA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

congratulations man. make the celtics fan base proud and cheer your dang head off.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

my best friend used to work for Master Lock....they were an NBA sponsor during the '80's....he got complimentary "house seats" (12 per year)...we were right behind the visitor's bench....first or second row....we could hear all the discussions during time outs and even spoke with the players.....those games are among my favorite memories......except for Magic's half court bank shot at the end of the game...(Dec '86 I believe).......that was awful............the old Garden...alas, I have not been to the new arena yet... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from champs08. Show champs08's posts

Have a blast! Enjoy every minute.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I'm in Ca.,  I'm jealous glad you enjoyed it Kirk.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: Watching the Celtics in person for the first time in 33 years:
    [QUOTE]Some impressions.... The Garden is bigger than it looks on tv. Much bigger. The players are more skilled today, than they were 30 years ago. I know this goes against conventional thinking. The Cs turned up the defensive pressure in the second half, and that was it. The Celtics Dancers are tiny. Just like gymnasts I guess. The Eye in the Sky was one of my favorite things. Seeing people perform for the Jumbotron was endlessly entertaining. All in all it was a lot of fun. I loved it!
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]
    I live in Fla and get to see them play in Miami once in a while .Of course the one playoff game I went to last year Wade went off for 40some points. It was the only game Heat won in the series. Good news is ,he apparently blew his wad in that one as far as Celts are concened.( knock on wood)

Sections
Shortcuts