way forward to be still a contender

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

way forward to be still a contender

in my view it's so easy :
    A) the big 3 must not play long during regular seaason : PP and RR max 25 min/game, KG max 20 min -- /> griffin, baby + one cheap-and-sharp SG are needed
    B) rondo must improve its shooting or must be replaced, unless next year we sign another RR.....
    C) one young-cheap-tough-and-athletic center is needed (to back-up JO this year and dwight howard next one)

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from caesarthecat. Show caesarthecat's posts

Re: way forward to be still a contender

In Response to Re: way forward to be still a contender:
    [QUOTE]In Response to way forward to be still a contender : Kwame Brown? Who the hell is griffin?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

you're right ! griffin is a typo ! I meant : green, jeff green

kwame brown : cheap maybe, tough perhaps, but he's not young enough.....
    more seriously i've no idea about who's the right target at center

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to way forward to be still a contender:
    [QUOTE]in my view it's so easy :  one young-cheap-tough-and-athletic center is needed (to back-up JO this year and dwight howard next one)
    Posted by caesarthecat[/QUOTE]

Lmao those are serious drugs you're using there!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: way forward to be still a contender : My pick would be DeAndre Jordan.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

If I had a $1.00 for everytime you said DeAndre Kirk...

and i have not been here much at all since the draft

I want some of what you are smoking:-)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Our best hope is that one of the rookies from Purdue FAR exceeds expectations. 

It happens every now and then - that a poorly rated draft pick becomes an all star.

That is what we need.  We need that kind of a miracle with one of the 2 kids.

Otherwise - it will be a season just like last year - very good with no real chance at a Title.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to way forward to be still a contender : Lmao those are serious drugs you're using there!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

This is a Celtics board, Rico........do you think we WANT him going to the lakers?

Not happening anyway, they don't have enough to trade!!

Ah, well, there's always that GREAT teammate Baron Davis!!

Sections
Shortcuts