Way to go Cleveland!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Way to go Cleveland!

In Response to Way to go Cleveland!:
    The first and the fourth pick in the NBA draft. They are coming for you, Lebron.
    Posted by Kirk6

Great news for Cleveland.  They have a good chance of improving considerably in the next few years. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

i want them to get DWilliams and Kemba Walker.
    anyone agree?

Irving will go to T Wolves

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

If they end up with Kyrie Irving and Kawhi Leonard, that's a great young core.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Way to go Cleveland!:
    The first and the fourth pick in the NBA draft. They are coming for you, Lebron.
    Posted by Kirk6

Wow I thought you just had to take your best players at the end of their contracts and trade them for really really good young players..... so maybe there is something to this NBA being a cycle... you have to be really really bad to get a chance to be good....... something the Cs will find out very soon, contrary to popular belief.......  the Cavs will add Kyrie Irving (another point guard in the east that will be better than Rondo - may already be!) and a fairly legit BIG..... the Cavs have begun the process.... the best thing that could possibly happen and I never wish that anyone would get hurt is that Hickson and both of their first round picks get injured and allows them to get into the lottery again in 2012.....  that way over a much more abbreviated time period they can get back to being relevant... the worst thing they can do is pull an Atlanta... get too good too quickly... then never really be a legit contender unless of course the other teams fall by the wayside and that does not happen too often.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Way to go Cleveland!:
    i want them to get DWilliams and Kemba Walker. anyone agree? Irving will go to T Wolves
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs

Kemba Walker was a great college player, although, it will probably take him a couple of years to become a great NBA guard.  He is also about the same height as Rondo.  It is unfortunate that he isn't a little taller. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I have been rooting for them as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Lol I knew Stern would rig it for Cleveland.  There really isn't a great player in the draft though.

I feel bad the Wolves,because what will they do at 2. Their best player is a pf,so they don't need the consensus Williams.

They lose out on Irving and really can't use Williams.

They can't win for losing.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PauGasolSmells143. Show PauGasolSmells143's posts

In Response to Way to go Cleveland! : Wow I thought you just had to take your best players at the end of their contracts and trade them for really really good young players..... so maybe there is something to this NBA being a cycle... you have to be really really bad to get a chance to be good....... something the Cs will find out very soon, contrary to popular belief.......  the Cavs will add Kyrie Irving (another point guard in the east that will be better than Rondo - may already be!) and a fairly legit BIG..... the Cavs have begun the process.... the best thing that could possibly happen and I never wish that anyone would get hurt is that Hickson and both of their first round picks get injured and allows them to get into the lottery again in 2012.....  that way over a much more abbreviated time period they can get back to being relevant... the worst thing they can do is pull an Atlanta... get too good too quickly... then never really be a legit contender unless of course the other teams fall by the wayside and that does not happen too often.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Dudder, what the hell is your point?

Great for Cleveland, they can overcome "The Decision" and all that.

AND I wish no injuries upon their players.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

happy for cleveland...
    after the way lebron embarrassed himself and the cavs, they are due for something good.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

In Response to Way to go Cleveland! : Wow I thought you just had to take your best players at the end of their contracts and trade them for really really good young players..... so maybe there is something to this NBA being a cycle... you have to be really really bad to get a chance to be good....... something the Cs will find out very soon, contrary to popular belief.......  the Cavs will add Kyrie Irving (another point guard in the east that will be better than Rondo - may already be!) and a fairly legit BIG..... the Cavs have begun the process.... the best thing that could possibly happen and I never wish that anyone would get hurt is that Hickson and both of their first round picks get injured and allows them to get into the lottery again in 2012.....  that way over a much more abbreviated time period they can get back to being relevant... the worst thing they can do is pull an Atlanta... get too good too quickly... then never really be a legit contender unless of course the other teams fall by the wayside and that does not happen too often.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

What about being happy for Cleveland calls for criticizing Rondo? One, Irving is a good player in a weak draft, and hasn't even played a full college season. Two, it is a rarity that a team gets two top-4 picks via lottery without an insane amount of luck. Three, what sick kicks do you get out of hating on a guy 24/7.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I wouldn't take a point guard if I were Cleveland

I'd make do with Baron Davis and work on other positions

Derrick Williams (small forward) and Enes Kanter (center)

Then you still have J.J. Hickson and Antawn Jamison at power foward, Davis running the point and the offense, Anthony Parker and Jamario Moon at SG, Williams at the 3, and Kanter at center

A decent 7-player rotation that could grow together (or where they could replace Moon, Parker, and Jamison when they bolt in 2012)

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Nice to see the Cavs get a break for a change!  Congrats to them!  Smile

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

It is bizarre, statistically speaking, how the lottery always seems to work out.  Has the team with the best chance EVER won that thing?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I admit I was happy to see Cleveland get #1 and #4.  Too bad this isn't supposed to be a great draft but the Cavs will likely get some good young players. 

Sections
Shortcuts