We ain't coming back to Atlanta-Paul Pierce.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

We ain't coming back to Atlanta-Paul Pierce.

If that's the case Paul, the celtic season will be over sooner rather later!

Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: We ain't coming back to Atlanta-Paul Pierce.

In Response to We ain't coming back to Atlanta-Paul Pierce.:
    [QUOTE]If that's the case Paul, the celtic season will be over sooner rather later!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]
    Last time PP said that was in LA in the finals while facing the camera. How did that turn out? Bad karma.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

PP is of the belief he is, was, and will always be the best player on the planet. Egotistical clown.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roaddogg1959. Show Roaddogg1959's posts

In response to "Re: We ain't coming back to Atlanta-Paul Pierce.": [QUOTE]PP is of the belief he is, was, and will always be the best player on the planet. Egotistical clown. Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE] I think you have this confused with koby there not a more cocky jerk in the nba then Bryant.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Paul Pierce seriously needs a treadmill and a subscription to Jenny Craig. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: We ain't coming back to Atlanta-Paul Pierce.:
    [QUOTE]Paul Pierce seriously needs a treadmill and a subscription to Jenny Craig. 
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

How dare you call the 'best player on the planet' fat?!!! Lmao.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We ain't coming back to Atlanta-Paul Pierce. : How dare you call the 'best player on the planet' fat?!!! Lmao.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

Paul Pierce should retire from the NBA and try out for the Biggest Loser. It would be very fitting.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

The scariest thing that I remember about the Celtics coming to Los Angeles is when Big Baby Davis and Paula were playing together. I always held my breath whenever they jumped, as it might have disturbed the San Andreas vault and caused the BIG 1. Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]The scariest thing that I remember about the Celtics coming to Los Angeles is when Big Baby Davis and Paula were playing together. I always held my breath whenever they jumped, as it might have disturbed the San Andreas vault and caused the BIG 1.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

+1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roaddogg1959. Show Roaddogg1959's posts

In response to "Re: We ain't coming back to Atlanta-Paul Pierce.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: We ain't coming back to Atlanta-Paul Pierce. : Paul Pierce should retire from the NBA and try out for the Biggest Loser. It would be very fitting.   Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE] Was that show named after you??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Now I remember why I don't come to the Celts board. Its full of children.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-dogg81. Show p-dogg81's posts

Why the f$$k are you bastards posting here. Kobe is a rapeist

Sections
Shortcuts