We are 4-1 with Pierce

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: We are 4-1 with Pierce

In Response to We are 4-1 with Pierce:
    [QUOTE]I see a lot of wailing and knashing of teeth here. We are 4-1 when Pierce plays. Although I don't understand Doc Rivers substitutions.   Moore should play over Bradley. Stiemsma should play over Wilcox. And Dooling should play the point not the 2.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

I think some must have thought we wouldn't have any stinkers this year.  We have a lot of people around here that have knee jerk reactions from game to game. Bradley is looking better lately, even though it was garbage time last nite he did hit a couple of jumpers.  I still have a little hope for him.  Moore I want to see play more as well. I have no idea on Doc with Steamer.  The dude blocked 6 shots in one game and has played well at times. Sure wish Doc would play him 25 minutes a game and DEVELOP him.  We need YOUTH.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

This helps:
    Nets 2 - 6 last in their division.
    2 games vs Washington 0 - 7 last in their division.
    Detroit 2 - 5 last in their division.
    The only loss vs Indiana 5 - 2 the only team with a winning record during that stretch.
    Those are the 5 games since Pierce came back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: We are 4-1 with Pierce:
    [QUOTE]This helps: Nets 2 - 6 last in their division. 2 games vs Washington 0 - 7 last in their division. Detroit 2 - 5 last in their division. The only loss vs Indiana 5 - 2 the only team with a winning record during that stretch. Those are the 5 games since Pierce came back.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

GEE thanks!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You welcome Russ. Good morning. Laughing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]This helps: Nets 2 - 6 last in their division. 2 games vs Washington 0 - 7 last in their division. Detroit 2 - 5 last in their division. The only loss vs Indiana 5 - 2 the only team with a winning record during that stretch. Those are the 5 games since Pierce came back.

Well thanks for your input.  I am sure most of us didn't know that. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

You welcome One. Good morning. Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Since you want to make pts about the C's,  tell me what the Faker road record is these days?  Thats usually a indicator of how good a team is.  How many home/road games have they played?  Thats what I thought.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Don't understand your point.  We are not very good right now.  We hope DA makes some changes to get better.  But, after an ugly 7 point win over perennial powerhouse Golden State, all is well in lakerland, right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are 4-1 with Pierce : Well thanks for your input.  I am sure most of us didn't know that. 
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Apparently Kirk6 didn't know or conveniently "forgot." Otherwise he wouldn't have started this misleading thread.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are 4-1 with Pierce : Apparently Kirk6 didn't know or conveniently "forgot." Otherwise he wouldn't have started this misleading thread. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

My post was in response to GK.  Not sure why he would want to stir up stuff so early in the morning.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

My point is simple, Kirk says: "I see a lot of wailing and knashing of teeth here".
    "We are 4-1 when Pierce plays". Celtics fans can be wailing and knashing of teeth because since Pierce came back they are playing the worst teams in the league and that is how come they are 4 - 1. Kirk is acting like the Celtics are 4 - 1 because of Pierce. It is not because of Pierce, it's because of the level of the competition. Maybe he overlooked that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are 4-1 with Pierce : My post was in response to GK.  Not sure why he would want to stir up stuff so early in the morning.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I was aware of whom you were talking to. This thread though is very weak and dishonest.

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are 4-1 with Pierce : I was aware of whom you were talking to. This thread though is very weak and dishonest. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

Quite a few of these threads are.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

GK needs to find a place he can call home.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

He must be lost.  Or he really likes to argue with Celtics.  I don't undertand people that come here with one agenda,  to argue.  Its like they expect to go to a team board and not see the things that are posted there.  Like all teams don't do the same.  Well maybe not all teams.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]GK needs to find a place he can call home.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

He has.

Pud

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]I'm fine with GK trolling, but using Jeb's picture as his signature? Really? He totally has no respect for the dead.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

The picture is way much but the sentiment is good.

A simple statement in his signature line thanking the Jebster would suffice... but no pic.

Pud

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

As much as I hate Fakers trolls on this board I do not disagree with GK.  This was a game to prove where they stood.  The writing was on the wall against the Nets by the way they played.  Now an all time low of 25 at the half.  25 at the HALF!!!!!!! W T F!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

There was a play at some point in the first half and a shot went up and as the ball was in the air Bradley was running back on defense!!!! 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts