We are already rebuilt!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

We are already rebuilt!

Sully will start for Garnett and play like an all-star in less than 2 more seasons.

Green is on pace to start over Pierce next season. Melo hopfully will at least be as good as Perk was.

The combo of Rondo, Lee ,Bradley, Williams, and Crawford is young and could be a special group like Smith,Cassell,Maxwell, Mario Elie for the 1995 Rockets World Champs.

Only Rondo is a better point guard than any that won a championship in the 90's.

Yeah, Rondo is better than an older Magic or Thomas and Dumars. Don't even mention any Bulls point guards from the 90's.

We just need to develop the guys we have and keep them if the chemistry is great.

There is not a lot of difference between Jordan Crawford and Jamal Crawford. The same goes for T-Will and Tyreke Evans or Bledsoe. They're just underrated.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Re: We are already rebuilt!

Danny made his own luck this year. Gm of the year in my book.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Seriously, the 1995 Rockets had Hakeem Olajuwon, one of the best Centers in NBA history!

A 1995 Rocket team without Olajuwon is a lottery team.

I'm not saying minus Pierce and Garnett we're all set. But without them, + improved play and chemistry from everyone else. I think we have a playoff team as opposed to a lottery team. Which is a solid transition phase.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

Seriously, the 1995 Rockets had Hakeem Olajuwon, one of the best Centers in NBA history!

True, but these pickups are young and athletic. They should help going forward.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to DaCeltics' comment:

I'm not saying minus Pierce and Garnett we're all set. But without them, + improved play and chemistry from everyone else. I think we have a playoff team as opposed to a lottery team. Which is a solid transition phase.

I ahgree. Need more but a good start by Danny.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Rondo-Bradley-Green-Bass-Sullinger backed up by Lee-Crawford-Williams-Wilcox-Melo should be a 7th seed at worst without even adding a super free agent. (I left Jet out because he'll be gone as soon as Pierce and K.G.are.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

Rondo-Bradley-Green-Bass-Sullinger backed up by Lee-Crawford-Williams-Wilcox-Melo should be a 7th seed at worst without even adding a super free agent. (I left Jet out because he'll be gone as soon as Pierce and K.G.are.)

Plus we still have our #1.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

To suggest that a team without Garnett can replace him with Sullinger, BAss and Green upfront is insane.  It would be the shortest front line since the 1950's.  Be real.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

In response to Russell1's comment:

True, but these pickups are young and athletic. They should help going forward.

Agree.

That's why at the beginnning of the season I said Ainge is starting to rebuild.

All the Celts need now is another superstar that can take them to the next level.

Yes, exactly!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Rondo better stop screaming for the basketball when another ball handler is starting transition. Rondo better start filling lanes instead. Or it's time to go. He does'nt need to play that way anymore. He needs to play more like Tony Parker now. He is stifling these other ball handlers by taking the ball out of their hands so much.They don't get in a rythm with minimum ball handling opportunites. (Green,Bradley,Terry,Lee)

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

Rondo better stop screaming for the basketball when another ball handler is starting transition. Rondo better start filling lanes instead. Or it's time to go. He does'nt need to play that way anymore. He needs to play more like Tony Parker now. He is stifling these other ball handlers by taking the ball out of their hands so much.They don't get in a rythm with minimum ball handling opportunites. (Green,Bradley,Terry,Lee)

I agre but is Rondo willing to do that?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

I agre but is Rondo willing to do that?

I don't want to trade Rondo after last season's playoffs, but if Rondo refuses to change, it's time for him to go.

Do you think there great player availbe when we draft? Or will it be by free agent which is harder!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Good post, now email it to Doc... hes the one responsible for allowing/encouraging Rondo to play the way he has... Rondo's just doing what he wants and what Doc tells him to do. Maybe he can really contribute to the team game if his coach got a clue or grew a pair to confront ROndo..  but first DOc needs to understand it himself (pretty sad thats the case and hes head coach of the Celtics)

Best thing that could happen is Doc retire and we get a competent coach imo. He's stifled so many of our players over the years and ran many out as well. It's like he throws darts at the wall to determine and script his rotations and PT.. only injuries forcing him to play  others enlightens the basketball world of the talents Doc has been suppressing...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to DaCeltics's comment:

If Rondo could play like Tony Parker, we wouldn't have to look for a super star, we would already have one!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

Do you think there great player availbe when we draft? Or will it be by free agent which is harder!

For the Celts to be able to go after a big name FA the Celts have to either trade Rondo or wait until KG's contract is off the books.

Regarding the draft, it's very hard to get a star player if you don't have a lottery pick.

But the Celts got KG in 2007 by trading the accumulated young talent they got over the years. 

We'll know more about what Ainge and the Celts are planning on draft night 2013.

I still prefer building through the draft because Boston is not as attractive compared to cities like NY or LA.

If a free agent goal besde money is t win a championship I would think Boston would be a better destination than either la or ny. La is in a world of hurt because of teir daisions and I just think ny plays championship ball.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

For the Celts to be able to go after a big name FA the Celts have to either trade Rondo or wait until KG's contract is off the books.

Regarding the draft, it's very hard to get a star player if you don't have a lottery pick.

But the Celts got KG in 2007 by trading the accumulated young talent they got over the years. 

We'll know more about what Ainge and the Celts are planning on draft night 2013.

I still prefer building through the draft because Boston is not as attractive compared to cities like NY or LA.

If a free agent goal besde money is t win a championship I would think Boston would be a better destination than either la or ny. La is in a world of hurt because of teir daisions and I just think ny plays championship ball.

I meant doesnt play

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Unfortunately that's also true.

Rondo better see the light or he won't last until 2015.

What are your thoughts on Rondo, Do you think he can or will play without the ball, or do you think he will be the same player when he comes back?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

Karl if Doc doesnt confront Rondo when he's wrong, why would we hear that Rondo throws tantrums or used to. A player that isnt being pushed has no reason to disagree with the coach.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

Unfortunately that's also true.

Rondo better see the light or he won't last until 2015.

What are your thoughts on Rondo, Do you think he can or will play without the ball, or do you think he will be the same player when he comes back?

If that Q is for me, I dont know. He may have statistical goals driving him over team goals.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Russell1. Show Russell1's posts

Karl if Doc doesnt confront Rondo when he's wrong, why would we hear that Rondo throws tantrums or used to. A player that isnt being pushed has no reason to disagree with the coach.

The team is playing better tea ball without him. I would hope he would see this and adjust. He is a great talent.