We are doing this without Pierce!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics2008Champs. Show Celtics2008Champs's posts

We are doing this without Pierce!

We will be fine. The refs had TERRIBLE calls today. Norris Cole had a LUCKY game. I still believe. Celtics can win it all this season!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: We are doing this without Pierce!

Cole acted like a punk on a playground

Without our 19ppg #1 scorer and best wing defender we lose in NY by 2 and in Miami by 8.

Both teams act like they won playoff games.

KG also came up small in both games. While nobody on the Celtics had a perfomance you could say was abnormal...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Good game tonight by the C's. There were some very bad calls from the refs, I really like the effort, just wish Doc played some of the rookies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i like your optimism, but this team is going nowhere if pierce continues to be such a putz

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In Response to Re: We are doing this without Pierce!:
    [QUOTE]i like your optimism, but this team is going nowhere if pierce continues to be such a putz
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

pierce is not a putz...i seen him play hurt alot of times...this is only the 2nd game of the season...we will be fine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

[QUOTE]i like your optimism, but this team is going nowhere if pierce continues to be such a putz
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

You're right, Pierce is a putz. Look at Kobe who plays with torn tendons and no cartilage. You don't have to like the guy but Kobe doesn't punk out like PP34.

Trade him now while Boston can still get something for him.

C'mon Dannnyyyyyy!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We are doing this without Pierce! : You're right, Pierce is a putz. Look at Kobe who plays with torn tendons and no cartilage. You don't have to like the guy but Kobe doesn't punk out like PP34. Trade him now while Boston can still get something for him. C'mon Dannnyyyyyy!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]
    hha let kobe prove to the whole world that he's tough and plays hurt, he's just going to damage that wrist even more while Pierce will be healthy in april

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Doc did a Masterfull job tonight...That heat team is going to blow out a lot of teams...

Sections
Shortcuts