we are horrible...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

we are horrible...

not much more you can say..we are playing the pistons and they are doing this to us....right now i think we should lose this season. get a better draft pick make some deals..go from there..this season looks to be over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rasdidy. Show rasdidy's posts

Re: we are horrible...

I agree and its only going to get worst.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to we are horrible...:
    [QUOTE]not much more you can say..we are playing the pistons and they are doing this to us....right now i think we should lose this season. get a better draft pick make some deals..go from there..this season looks to be over.
    Posted by raider3524[/QUOTE]

I believe that it depends on what Danny does.  If he trades some of the current Celtics players they could end up with a better record.  Although, making trades doesn't guarantee that they will be any better.  Not making the playoffs is the best scenario for this team and ending up with a better draft pick. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Trade as many guys as they can to get as many picks as possible and don't make the playoffs so they can get a higher draft choice. This team is only going to ge worse. Time is running out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

In Response to Re: we are horrible...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to we are horrible... : I believe that it depends on what Danny does.  If he trades some of the current Celtics players they could end up with a better record.  Although, making trades doesn't guarantee that they will be any better.  Not making the playoffs is the best scenario for this team and ending up with a better draft pick. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

exactly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to we are horrible... : I believe that it depends on what Danny does.  If he trades some of the current Celtics players they could end up with a better record.  Although, making trades doesn't guarantee that they will be any better.  Not making the playoffs is the best scenario for this team and ending up with a better draft pick. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    Susan,

There are no trades that can save this season from desaster.  Even if it was, I wouldnt want DA to make it because it would be a bandaid on a wound.  The only hope would be that the Eastern Conference All Stars suit up in all green.  KG is done.  Pierce washed up.  Allen to inconsistent and plays no defense-washed up.  JON on his last leg, and Rondo has very little options based on the options on the floor and the offensive sets doc has designed. The bench....blah.  I like Bass, Steimsma, Peitrus at times, but he is just like Ray -chucking up the 3s!!!  When he is on, great, when he is off, no purpose!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

But wait - most of the regulars on this forum keep telling us we are a 5-6 seed type playoff team and with just one more trade (usually involving Rondo), we can win a champsionship this year!!! 

Oh yeah...we're real close...we're great!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

I
    n Response to Re: we are horrible...:
    [QUOTE]Get rid of Rondo and you guys will see the full potential of this Celtics team.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I told OneOnOne that sometimes i LMAO at you, this is one of those times!!

Their full potential is, their starters are not very good, but neither is their bench!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: we are horrible... : Doesn't matter. If Ainge doesn't get rid of Rondo soon, Rondo might throw a towel on Ainge's face. Like what Horry did when Ainge was coaching Horry in the 1990s.

Danny showed him didn't he. He traded him to the Lakers where he won a couple rings!!  Hey, maybe he'll do the same to Rondo!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]Get rid of Rondo and you guys will see the full potential of this Celtics team.

I agree but nobody wants him anymore and Doc will never sit this guy down.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: we are horrible... : Doesn't matter. If Ainge doesn't get rid of Rondo soon, Rondo might throw a towel on Ainge's face. Like what Horry did when Ainge was coaching Horry in the 1990s.

And if he doesn't get rid of him?  Then what will you do?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: we are horrible... : How can you say that? There are fans here who believe Rondo is the best PG in the association, bar none!
    Come on, Fierce, can you name on poster who has said that?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: we are horrible... : How can you say that? There are fans here who believe Rondo is the best PG in the association, bar none!

i know, been watching and just like doc, clearly blind people..night in night out Rondo wont bring even a B game.. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: we are horrible... : Then I'll stop criticizing Rondo.

Let me copy and save this for a later date..............

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: we are horrible... : JamLock keeps saying that.
    Fierce you are way ahead of all of us.  But the Celtics after Rondo is gone will not be contending.  They will be on the road to rebuilding.  

KG being out tonight was an admittance that the season is now officially sacrificed.  Doc knows it and Danny is going to move and start the rebuild.

The losses are going to come fast and furious now.  Even writing that last line I hope I am dead wrong.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: we are horrible...": [QUOTE]I agree and its only going to get worst. Posted by rasdidy[/QUOTE] Yep. We will be 3 games under .500 after this trip...

Sections
Shortcuts