we b D-O-N-E:the race doesnt always go to the fast, speedy, lankier, most talented or more athletic, but at some point that's the way to bet!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

what's the rush to bury this team? 

yeah, doesn't look good but what's the point of saying something until the series of over? 

I've never understood fans who fall over themselves to be the first to say "we're done." What's the point?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

yeah, doesn't look good but what's the point of saying something until the series of over? 

I've never understood fans who fall over themselves to be the first to say "we're done." What's the point?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Thought this was matchup we wanted.....would rather have played Miami and lost like this.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Thought this was matchup we wanted.....would rather have played Miami and lost like this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Closure. Some people like to pretend they don't know someone is cheating on them so they can pretend they have a good relationship, others like to know rght away

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Closure. Some people like to pretend they don't know someone is cheating on them so they can pretend they have a good relationship, others like to know rght away

Sections
Shortcuts