We can all agree, CELTS playing well, fun to watch again........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

We can all agree, CELTS playing well, fun to watch again........

Howevaa, still need a "BIG-MAN", would love to see Fab Melo get a chance along side KG !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Re: We can all agree, CELTS playing well, fun to watch again........

Bill, I agree I would like to see Melo get some action. But doc might not feel he's ready for the close games. would like to use him anyways for 5 or 6 hard fouls and maybe a rebound or 2. This team is not stagnant but there is really no big assist man but they are playing to their strengths.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

Bill, I agree I would like to see Melo get some action. But doc might not feel he's ready for the close games. would like to use him anyways for 5 or 6 hard fouls and maybe a rebound or 2. This team is not stagnant but there is really no big assist man but they are playing to their strengths.

I understand Doc's thought process.....  Howevaaa, KG needs some help soooooner rather than later before his engine justs stops/quits !!!!    Fab is a 7+ footer that are hard to come by !! 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Bill-806's comment:

I understand Doc's thought process.....  Howevaaa, KG needs some help soooooner rather than later before his engine justs stops/quits !!!!    Fab is a 7+ footer that are hard to come by !! 

The Celtics definitely need another big man but Melo isn't the answer.  He just isn't ready to contribute on a regular basis. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

The Celtics definitely need another big man but Melo isn't the answer.  He just isn't ready to contribute on a regular basis. 

I don't know how any of us know one way or the other...the guy never has to tie his shoes!!

Know if you are saying that because doc doesn't play him hes not ready....that makes sense.

But I say play the kid some garbage minutes if/when you can.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:

In response to susan250's comment:

I don't know how any of us know one way or the other...the guy never has to tie his shoes!!

Know if you are saying that because doc doesn't play him hes not ready....that makes sense.

But I say play the kid some garbage minutes if/when you can.

Im with you......  The Good Lord has never delivered may 7+ to the NBA !!