We Can Get A Great Young Center

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: We Can Get A Great Young Center

In Response to Re: We Can Get A Great Young Center:
    We follow up that deal with Rondo and Bass for Pau Gasol then trade Ray for Mo Williams. C - Gasol/Lopez/Wilcox PF - KG/Gasol/Wilcox SF - Pierce/Pietrus SG - Morrow/Pietrus PG - Mo Williams We then draft a PG in June.  The future will look like this: C - Lopez PF - Gasol SF - Pierce/Jeff Green SG - Morrow PG - Mo Williams 6th - KG 7th - Wilcox 8th - Bradley 9th - Pietrus
    Posted by Fiercest34

Keep Bass and give up a draft pick.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

We follow up that deal with Rondo and Bass for Pau Gasol then trade Ray for Mo Williams. C - Gasol/Lopez/Wilcox PF - KG/Gasol/Wilcox SF - Pierce/Pietrus SG - Morrow/Pietrus PG - Mo Williams We then draft a PG in June.  The future will look like this: C - Lopez PF - Gasol SF - Pierce/Jeff Green SG - Morrow PG - Mo Williams 6th - KG 7th - Wilcox 8th - Bradley 9th - Pietrus
    Posted by Fiercest34

I like Rondo for Gasol but would like keep Bass and also Allen for Mo Williams. What do you think about this:

How far fetched is my thinking with this gamble/possiblity.  The Mavs are not happy with Odom. He is not happy being trading from the Lakers. Maybe he is washed up but maybe a change to a new team where he could play major minutes & know he is appreciated might make a world of difference. Could we get him cheaply? Would it be worth Ray Allen whom I'm sure the Mavs would love as he wouldn't be so double teamed & would be a tremendous scoring addition. Would like to get Odom w/o giving up Allen, maybe a draft pick. Then if Odom is a bust as I think JO was/is, we still have Rondo to hopefully get Gasol, Kaman or Gortat or we wait & try for Howard & Deron Williams.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Don't forget Andre Drummond PF/C from UConn.  He is a real stud.  Check him out on nbadraft.net/2012   The Celts could move up to no.1 or 2 in the Draft.  Maybe trade Boston's own two no.1's and the no.2 or trade Rondo and pick up Sessions from Cleveland.  They don't have Ramon signed for next year and he will want to PG his own team. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I agree with that there's a strong possibility that DH gets traded after the All-Star break because Orlando's going to get nothing if DH walks after the season. The Nets were close to making a deal with the Nets, before the season started, until Brook Lopez got injured. So Celtic fans, is Brook Lopez good enough for you?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Not for both of our first rounders.  NO.  I would be willing to give up the worst of the two. He has to sign up for longer with us as well.  We can't take a chance without a extension.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I would rather go after Hibbert.
    Posted by Kirk6

I agree with you on this.  Huge upside, young and looks to be a very good young big man.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: We Can Get A Great Young Center : If we get Pau Gasol we can still offer Hibbert a max contract in the summer.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Works for me,  do it today.  Give us something new to talk about.  I don't think Larry Bird is going to let Hibbert get away.  Do you?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Ainge also needs to take a good look at the European leagues for bigs for next season. He could surely use a few lessons in scouting from Greg Popovich.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: We Can Get A Great Young Center : Not sure what the Pacers will do if someone gives Hibbert the max because Hibbert is definitely not on the same level with Dwight Howard.
    Posted by Fiercest34

No he is not on Howards level.  Who is?  But Hibbert will be paid well by someone because of the shortage of bigs.  They put the money out for West so I think they will keep Hibbert.  Would you let Hibbert walk if you had him?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

AS DAD WOULD SAY ........   "SON, I GET A HEADACHE READING ALL THIS STUFF. DANNY JUST NEEDS TO TRANSFORM THAT ROSTER" !!!!!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I would rather go after Hibbert.
    Posted by Kirk6

Agree that Hibbert would be a great addition to this team.  I also would like to see DeMarcus Cousins traded to the Celtics.  Not sure how this would happen.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Good post! Your proposed trades certainly do induce thought!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenmuse. Show greenmuse's posts

In Response to We Can Get A Great Young Center:
    If we help the Nets get DH.  The Nets get - DH and Turkoglu Orlando gets - Okur, Kris Humphries, JO, and draft picks Celtics get - Brook Lopez and either Morrow or Farmar  The Magic would get 3 1st round picks, 2 1st round picks from the Nets and one from the Celts. Even with DH the Nets are not going to make the playoffs this year. So the Magic would be getting a lottery pick and 2 other 1st round picks. That's why the Magic would do the deal. The Nets need to give the Celts Brook Lopez so that the Celts will help them get DH. If the Magic want more then we can give our other 1st round pick so that the Magic would get 4 1st round picks.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Sections
Shortcuts