We can still get the #1 seed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

We can still get the #1 seed

Obviously we need to beat Chicago on 4/7 (another TNT primetime game), but I can see Chicago losing to Orl on the road, and losing to the Knicks at MSG.  The opportunity is there for the C's to get a couple of games back.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: We can still get the #1 seed

If we beat them we only need to tie them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Yeah, but given the way the C's are playing lately, I see us losing a few more games, while I don't see the Bulls losing to anyone other than us, ORL, and NY.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

We can still get the #1 seed but it's a long shot. However I hope the team can pull this out, if they play like they did tonight they have a shot....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

I would say the Celts would have to win all the remaining games on the schedule to get the #1 seed, I hope I am wrong, but I don't see that happening.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In Response to Re: We can still get the #1 seed:
    I would say the Celts would have to win all the remaining games on the schedule to get the #1 seed, I hope I am wrong, but I don't see that happening.
    Posted by rayallen1

Yup.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

We have a shot but we're likely to have more letdowns before the season ends. Also I think we have 2 or 3 more back2backs... so Id be satisfied holding off Miami for #2.

Plus we have alot of tough games coming up, Chi, Atl< Phil, Miami

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I don't believe this will happen, but I suppose it is possible.  Chicago would have to lose several games and we would have to win most of our remaining games.  We may still end up the 3rd seed, depending on how many games we win or lose for the remainder of the season. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

We blew a huge chance the other night when they lost at home to the Sixers!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

The only thing that really matters is HCA over the Lakers but I we probably won't catch them anymore...
    I'd hate to see the same finale like last season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Every team wants to have home court in a close series. Whether some will admit it or not, referee calls tend to favor the home team. The good news is that for once, the Celtics may actually enter the post season with health and the first seed.

With Shaq returning on Tuesday, the first and second team will be intact.

Krystic is the only question.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

Good luck. You still will have to play the Lakers in June without HCA! Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Well... nevermind.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

The only thing that really matters is HCA over the Lakers but I we probably won't catch them anymore... I'd hate to see the same finale like last season.
    Posted by srinivasa

I'd hate to see the same finale too but if the Celts make the finals this year, regardless of who they face from the West and whether they win, they would, in my opinion, have done well and exceeded expectations.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

True. 
    I don't feel we need homecourt against Miami but Chicago is very hard to beat at home. We can get to the Eastern Finals but then what? And in the Finals where the Lakers (the way they're playing the Spurs, Mavs and Thunder are mere bystanders) will be waiting with HCA. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

I'm looking forward to thursday's game when we play the Bulls, it will be a good indicator.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

Posted by rayallen1

Let's hope for the two seed now..then we will have home court over Miami when we play them..Chicago was in a close game against Deroit but they found a way to hold on last night unlike the Celtics

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

The only thing that really matters is HCA over the Lakers but I we probably won't catch them anymore... I'd hate to see the same finale like last season.
    Posted by srinivasa

I don't think you'll see the same finals...not the way the Celtics are playing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Re: We can still get the #1 seed : I don't think you'll see the same finals...not the way the Celtics are playing.
    Posted by Qdaddy

LAKERS beat bulls in 2011 Finals!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from larrykevinchief. Show larrykevinchief's posts

We need to win this year becaue apparently there will not be a 2012 Finals, at this rate!

Sections
Shortcuts