We Can Win Without Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: We Can Win Without Rondo

In Response to Re: We Can Win Without Rondo:
    Here is what you wrote in your post: "Earlier in the year I read they wanted to dump both Jefferson and Millsap and play Kanter and Favors." You read that Utah wanted to dump their two best players??? Or did you read some guy say that they should trade one of them. Utah has never said they want to dump Jefferson and Millsap.
    Posted by GinaM1977

I read some guy (Broussard - I know, you probably think he's a hack, so I'll tell you already, don't care what you think, MTRAX!!) said he wouldn't be surprised if Utah wanted to go young and started shopping both Millsap and Jefferson.  That led to my KG idea.  Read it on the Internet, and proved it.
    Instead of trying to twist my words, just admit you are wrong - it will be a very cleansing experience for you!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

A columnist saying "I wouldn't be surprised if they went young" is completely different then: "Earlier in the year I read they wanted to dump both Jefferson and Millsap and play Kanter and Favors."

Also, you make up the absolute worst trade proposals that are so unrealistically Pro-Boston and then change your story when called out over it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

A columnist saying "I wouldn't be surprised if they went young" is completely different then: "Earlier in the year I read they wanted to dump both Jefferson and Millsap and play Kanter and Favors." Also, you make up the absolute worst trade proposals that are so unrealistically Pro-Boston and then change your story when called out over it.
    Posted by GinaM1977

Did I or did I not find something on the internet substantiating what I said??  Answer - yes I did, I don't make stuff up
    Get over yourself, little man, and admit you're wrong - MTRAX!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: We Can Win Without Rondo : Did I or did I not find something on the internet substantiating what I said??  Answer - yes I did, I don't make stuff up Get over yourself, little man, and admit you're wrong - MTRAX!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

No, you found nada, zip, zero that showed Utah wanted to trade them.
    Sad........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: We Can Win Without Rondo : No, you found nada, zip, zero that showed Utah wanted to trade them. Sad........
    Posted by GinaM1977

Again - NEVER said it came from Utah - I said I read it on the Internet

MTRAX is not only a liar, but someone who can't admit he's wrong!!
    Never said it came from the Jazz - just like DWill for Gasol never came from the lakers front office - it's out there, and being discussed on the internet and radio.  Does that mean I can't read about it, bring it here, or talk about it??

You are trash mtrax!!
    Sad!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: We Can Win Without Rondo : Again - NEVER said it came from Utah - I said I read it on the Internet MTRAX is not only a liar, but someone who can't admit he's wrong!! Never said it came from the Jazz - just like DWill for Gasol never came from the lakers front office - it's out there, and being discussed on the internet and radio.  Does that mean I can't read about it, bring it here, or talk about it?? You are trash mtrax!! Sad!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

If you didn't say it came from Utah then who is the 'they' in your post that I copied below?

"Earlier in the year I read they wanted to dump both Jefferson and Millsap and play Kanter and Favors."

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: We Can Win Without Rondo : If you didn't say it came from Utah then who is the 'they' in your post that I copied below? "Earlier in the year I read they wanted to dump both Jefferson and Millsap and play Kanter and Favors."
    Posted by GinaM1977

"I read on the lakers website where THEY might trade Gasol for DWill."

Who the heck cares - I'm admitting it's not from the Jazz front office - how would I know what goes on in the Jazz front office.  EVERYONE on this forum knows what I mean by writing that - the THEY  refers back to the Utah Jazz, who, IN THE OPINION, of the ESPN writer, MIGHT be looking to trade Jefferson or Millsap!!

Is English your second language.

Yet to see you write that you were wrong - I FOUND something on the internet which substantiates my story!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

In Response to Re: We Can Win Without Rondo : "I read on the lakers website where THEY might trade Gasol for DWill." Who the heck cares - I'm admitting it's not from the Jazz front office - how would I know what goes on in the Jazz front office.  EVERYONE on this forum knows what I mean by writing that - the THEY  refers back to the Utah Jazz, who, IN THE OPINION, of the ESPN writer, MIGHT be looking to trade Jefferson or Millsap!! Is English your second language. Yet to see you write that you were wrong - I FOUND something on the internet which substantiates my story!!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

So now you found on the Lakers website they might trade Gasol for DWill. Do you think NJ has a say in that? NJ is not going to trade DWill for Gasol.

Oh. So now the THEY is the ESPN writer. Next it will be the guy on twitter and then a guy at work...

You can't even keep track of your own inaccuracies.

Hey, I thought I was on ignore...??? I am too interesting to put on ignore.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to Re: We Can Win Without Rondo : If you didn't say it came from Utah then who is the 'they' in your post that I copied below? "Earlier in the year I read they wanted to dump both Jefferson and Millsap and play Kanter and Favors."
    Posted by GinaM1977

Just because "Utah" hasn't overtly stated that anyone on their roster isn't available doesn't preclude the possibility. There have been posters on this site that have been wanting to trade various C's for years and its only a possibility because DA magically states it in the press? Does an idea only become evident when it escapes an anointed one's lips? If this is how you roll, you will always be a step slow, my pretty...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: We Can Win Without Rondo : Just because "Utah" hasn't overtly stated that anyone on their roster isn't available doesn't preclude the possibility. There have been posters on this site that have been wanting to trade various C's for years and its only a possibility because DA magically states it in the press? Does an idea only become evident when it escapes an anointed one's lips? If this is how you roll, you will always be a step slow, my pretty...
    Posted by tomobo

Thanks, man - mtrax is a guy, although he does argue like a woman!!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: We Can Win Without Rondo : So now you found on the Lakers website they might trade Gasol for DWill. Do you think NJ has a say in that? NJ is not going to trade DWill for Gasol. Oh. So now the THEY is the ESPN writer. Next it will be the guy on twitter and then a guy at work... You can't even keep track of your own inaccuracies. Hey, I thought I was on ignore...??? I am too interesting to put on ignore.
    Posted by GinaM1977

No, THEY refers back to the Jazz - are you thick??

Here, I will make it easier for you -
    Dear fellow bloggers -
    About 2 months ago when the Jazz acquired Derrick Favors from the Nets (for the expiring and attractive Okur contract), Chris Broussard of ESPN wrote an article.  In that article Mr. Broussard said Utah liked both young players, Kantner and Favors.  It goes on to state that he (Mr. Broussard) wouldn't be surprised at all if they (the Utah Jazz) tried to trade either or both of Jefferson or Milsap.
     I then proposed a hypothetical trade, as I have done numerous times.   I said we (the Boston Celtics) would be happy to take Jefferson and Milsap off their (again, the Jazz) hands, and we could get them both for KG's expiring contract.
    Not going to happen, but fun to play GM
    Then Utah started winning, and the whole thing became moot.

Hope that clears it up for you,    MTRAX - can you at least admit you are mtrax??

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

The bad news for the Jazz is Enes Kanter looks like he's going to be the next Eric Montross. I saw a few Jazz games on TV. And from what I saw, Kanter reminds me of Eric Montross. That's why I don't think the Jazz will trade Al Jefferson.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Many poster's on Deseret news who watch the Jazz w/ greater regularity like Kantor's rebounding prowess and claim he's better defensively than AJ(who isn't!) and mixes it up...The offense will come w/ playing time

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Red You willing to do this: Utah gets Rondo, JO, Dooling, and Moore Boston gets Al Jefferson and Devin Harris
    Posted by Fiercest34

LOVE IT!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Red You willing to do this: Utah gets Rondo, JO, Dooling, and Moore Boston gets Al Jefferson and Devin Harris
    Posted by Fiercest34

Although I would do this trade (just to get rid of JO) why not just simplify and send SugarRay? Is he back in your good graces?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to Re: We Can Win Without Rondo : We're getting Devin Harris in return and we already have Bass and Wilcox. So we just replace Rondo with Harris and JO with Big Al in the starting lineup.
    Posted by Fiercest34

You also want to send moore & dooling  bye bye. And Ray's apparently back in the fold

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In Response to Re: We Can Win Without Rondo : I included Dooling and Moore so that the salaries will match. And like I said, we keep either Rondo or Ray, but not both. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

Keep Ray! Trade Rondo and JON for Nash and Gortat.

Sections
Shortcuts