We Did Not Fold

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: We Did Not Fold

a W is a W.. and very thankful for it .. but seriously should we be happy that they blew a big lead AGAIN?!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: We Did Not Fold:
    [QUOTE]a W is a W.. and very thankful for it .. but seriously should we be happy that they blew a big lead AGAIN?!
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

If you didn't see the game on TV or in the Garden then you missed out on a great 4th qtr. performance from Joakin Noah. 

When the Celtics had a 6-point lead with less than 2 minutes remaining Luol Deng hit two 3-pointers. Is Deng known for his 3pt shots?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We Did Not Fold : If you didn't see the game on TV or in the Garden then you missed out on a great 4th qtr. performance from Joakin Noah.  When the Celtics had a 6-point lead with less than 2 minutes remaining Luol Deng hit two 3-pointers. Is Deng known for his 3pt shots?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Who said I didn't see the game? But we were up 16 at one point ... that's a large lead IMO we should close games out better im just sayin... like I said thankful for the win

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We Did Not Fold : Who said I didn't see the game? But we were up 16 at one point ... that's a large lead IMO we should close games out better im just sayin... like I said thankful for the win
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

A 16-point lead in the NBA is nothing. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We Did Not Fold : A 16-point lead in the NBA is nothing. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Really? theres a big difference between 16 and 0

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We Did Not Fold : Really? theres a big difference between 16 and 0
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

Like the Celtics didn't blow a 22-point lead tonight against OKC?

Unless it's a 30-point lead no lead is in the NBA. A 16-point lead is nothing. Tonight the Celtics lead of 22 points was down to 6 points before Davis hit those top of the key jumpers to give the Celtics some breathing room. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We Did Not Fold : Like the Celtics didn't blow a 22-point lead tonight against OKC? Unless it's a 30-point lead no lead is in the NBA. A 16-point lead is nothing. Tonight the Celtics lead of 22 points was down to 6 points before Davis hit those top of the key jumpers to give the Celtics some breathing room. 
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

And you think this is ok?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We Did Not Fold : And you think this is ok?
    Posted by KGLove[/QUOTE]

If KG, Pierce and Ray were just 25-27 years old then it's not OK. Since we have an old team I can live with those collapses. 

The difference between this year's team and last year's team is this year's Celtics is not playing possum. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

This year Ray Allen is playing the most minutes since he joined the Celtics. Whether it's a good thing or a bad thing is beside the point. Ray playing a lot of minutes is an indication that the Celtics are serious about winning as many games as possible.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

We saw something very unusual tonight in Doc's substitutions.  It was basically the bench that got them that twenty-two point lead, and it was the starters who squandered it in the final six minutes of the third quarter when they stopped moving the ball and committed several turnovers.  The difference tonight was that Doc reinserted the bench in the fourth quarter when OKC had cut it to six.  I've never seen Doc trust the bench like that before, and I hope it's the start of a new trend.  Fresh legs lead to wins.  The bench won that game, and Doc acknowledged that in his post game news conference. 

Sections
Shortcuts