We don"t decerve a team like this.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

We don"t decerve a team like this.

This team is getting destroyed on the boards by a team without a center and they don"t even box out.We need an inside presence badly and Danny is doing nothing.They attack the basket 1 against 5 and Doc do nothing.The bench is playing horrible and the movement of the ball is really bad,with too many turnovers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

Re: We don"t decerve a team like this.

newsflash: our team is old and not very good anymore. we're about to blow it up. be patient.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

What do we deserve, and what did we do to deserve it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

In Response to Re: We don"t decerve a team like this.:
    [QUOTE]What do we deserve, and what did we do to deserve it?
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]

Excuse me,but to me that is a stupid question.As loyal fan we deserve to see our players at least playing hard,showing the effort ,aplying the fundamentals(boxing out,better movement of the ball and we are entitled to see the president of the team trying to solve the problems of the team,making trades and whatever takes to have a better team.That t is what we deserve.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

celtics have 51 reb's to Bucks 43 with a minute to go..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jallen1952-formelyJallen3531. Show jallen1952-formelyJallen3531's posts

In Response to We don"t decerve a team like this.:
    [QUOTE]This team is getting destroyed on the boards by a team without a center and they don"t even box out.We need an inside presence badly and Danny is doing nothing.They attack the basket 1 against 5 and Doc do nothing.The bench is playing horrible and the movement of the ball is really bad,with too many turnovers.
    Posted by international[/QUOTE]Unfortunately it takes two to deal.  Danny can "try" whatever he sees fit to improve the team but someone else has to give him something useful.  If I were an opposing GM and I knew I had an asset you coveted your first offer, heck, even your second or third offers may not be good enough.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

We don't deserve squat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to We don"t decerve a team like this.:
    [QUOTE]This team is getting destroyed on the boards by a team without a center and they don"t even box out.We need an inside presence badly and Danny is doing nothing.They attack the basket 1 against 5 and Doc do nothing.The bench is playing horrible and the movement of the ball is really bad,with too many turnovers.
    Posted by international[/QUOTE]

you dont deserve this team, correct....quit whining

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We don"t decerve a team like this. : Excuse me,but to me that is a stupid question.As loyal fan we deserve to see our players at least playing hard,showing the effort ,aplying the fundamentals(boxing out,better movement of the ball and we are entitled to see the president of the team trying to solve the problems of the team,making trades and whatever takes to have a better team.That t is what we deserve.
    Posted by international[/QUOTE]

Do you have any sugestion of whom should we get? and how.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

"Deserve's got nothing to do with it." - Will Munny

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]"Deserve's got nothing to do with it." - Will Munny
    Posted by kylerocks[/QUOTE]
    Good quote.  And may I add, Will Munny could be the inside presence we are looking for

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

In response to "Re: We don"t decerve a team like this.": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: We don"t decerve a team like this. : Good quote.  And may I add, Will Munny could be the inside presence we are looking for Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE] Yeah and unlike Vin he probably plays better drunk. And he's a helluva shooter.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

Has anyone noticed that deserve was spelled incorrectly in the post or am I missing something?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

Yes, to heck with all of them.

Trade #1: Garnett, Allen, Johnson to Golden State; Lee, Ellis, Biedrins to Boston.

Trade #2: Pierce, Rondo, O'Neal, Pietrus to Milwaukee; Bogut, Ilyasova, Jennings, Gooden, Jackson to Boston.

Trade #3: Bass, Wilcox, Dooling, Bradley, Stiemsma, Moore to Minnesota; Beasley, Milicic, Ridnour to Boston.

Daniels and Pavlovic waived.

Post-deadline roster:

C Andrew Bogut
    PF David Lee
    SF Michael Beasley
    PG Brandon Jennings
    SG Monta Ellis

C Darko Milicic
    PF Ersan Ilyasova
    PF/SF Drew Gooden
    PG Luke Ridnour
    SF/SG Stephen Jackson

C Andris Biedrins
    PG/SG Eddie House

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

OP: 

- what makes you think Ainge isn't working the phones like crazy? Every rumor and report suggests he is. 

- are you at the point where even a horrible trade would satisfy you just for changes' sake? If so, step off the ledge. Ainge is looking for value and to keep cap space clear. 

- you do realize that older veteran teams have a tendency to get tired and take nights off in the NBA right? It's been that way since the beginning of time. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

[QUOTE]OP:  - what makes you think Ainge isn't working the phones like crazy? Every rumor and report suggests he is.  - are you at the point where even a horrible trade would satisfy you just for changes' sake? If so, step off the ledge. Ainge is looking for value and to keep cap space clear.  - you do realize that older veteran teams have a tendency to get tired and take nights off in the NBA right? It's been that way since the beginning of time. 
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    Gustavo Ayon is 6-10 ,good rebounder,a hustler,and young enough to be consider a prospect.He played in Spain for the last 4 years and he was beggin for an oportunity to be in the NBA,Why Danny and his scout did not bring this kid to the Celtics (with the need for a big ) like NO did?.Chris Kaman was at the end of the bench in No and now is a double double machine And where was Danny when he was available?Im in record since 2005 as a fan of Danny Ainge and i had a lot discussions with people like the Dudder defending Dannys moves ,but right now i am not happpy with the way he is running the team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Looking at those trades, I think I'd rather jsut ride out the season and see what our vets can do in the playoffs (out of 8th seed albeit).

Then next year we'll get a decent pick or two and a lot of space to work with.  Unless all those contracts above are expiring...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird-to-DJ. Show Bird-to-DJ's posts

Fierce,

You don't like Rondo - I get it... but trading Rondo for Pau doesn't change the Champioship drought, even if you then flip RA for MoWillimas - alhtough that team would likely be better than the current team this but realistically not good enough and then Mo Wilimas is also your PG next year (he'd be a fool not to pick up his $8.5M option) and you have lost any flex that RA's contract coming off the books may offer.  If DA can't get enough value/building blocks for Rondo now, he won't trade him and will maintain flexibility moving forward and give the Big4 one final playoff run... 

Your perspective soounds like here comes purgatory if we don't trade Rondo... I don't see it that way - challenges, yes... but purgatory... i.e., your "another championship drought for a very long time" comment.  Not necessarily.  To take the contrast in our views even further, IMHO trading Rondo for Pau or some of the other suggestions may actually lead you further down that road.  Rather than keeping him, you will have given up your most valuable trade asset for a 3-yr 2nd-tier piece.  We may well trade Rondo, but I hope it will be for better long-term value.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird-to-DJ. Show Bird-to-DJ's posts

Firce - Do you honestly believe adding Gasol & Mo Williams and removing Rondo and Ray Allen (with no real alternative at 2G) makes us the favorite over both the Heat and the Bulls...?  You will have to beat both of them!   

I said originally that it probably makes us a better team right now (if you can incorporate both of them that quickly and there is no Kendrick-like chemistry impact from trading RA).  Without a second move for a PG, losing RR kills any advantage as we have no in house playof caliber PG and PP cannot play point-forward for a championship.  If you go this route and you don't win - you have just moved further down the road to your drought as you will have traded your best available asset and come up short...

Unless you think it makes them the favorite - this is a roll of the dice when you expect to lose and long-term makes you worse off...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird-to-DJ. Show Bird-to-DJ's posts

If you've been a fan since the 80's, you know that Anoine Walker was very much a diva in his own way and that PP was very far from a "leader" at one point in his career (remember the bandage on his head in a post gam epresser that we had lost)...  Does that mean that RR will mature ala PP - I have no idea; and most likely not.

If DA can get enough value, then I am not wedded to RR; I do believe you and others on this board greatly undervalue him; while he is not a closer - he is an excellent facilitaor and hence is not paid like a closer PG...

You have been on a Pau bandwagon as an immediate Championship solution.  My comments have been as much Pau-focused as it is RR.  I can't imagine any realistic move that puts us in the top-2 in the east.  So you go into the playoffs with the Big-4 with a punchers chance (pray they are healthy) and give it a roll... crazier things have happened.  And then you take all the cap space / flexibility and begin building anew...

Any move will be about adding pieces for options down the road - what I am suggesting is that if you don't get enough value now, then you keep RR until you receive more value than you already have in a player that can get you a triple-double on any given night.  You don't trade just to trade -- "as long as Rondo gets traded" unless you also want to get fleeced...

No issues.. just a run-of-the-mill agree to disagree...

25. This post has been removed.