We don't cower away when we lose we call our team out Bloggetty

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

We don't cower away when we lose we call our team out Bloggetty

Well we blew. We were deficient in every stage of the game and deserved to lose. There is nothing nice I can say. I saw no positives. They were pathetic, they deserved to be boo'd out of the building.

See Bloggetty you'll start your grill punching thread or you'll comment here because your aloser and then if the Lakers lose your gonna run not bee seen for two days again because your not a real fan. Your one of those stupid fans Kobe was referring too.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: We don't cower away when we lose we call our team out Bloggetty

In response to DFURY13's comment:

Well we blew. We were deficient in every stage of the game and deserved to lose. There is nothing nice I can say. I saw no positives. They were pathetic, they deserved to be boo'd out of the building.

See Bloggetty you'll start your grill punching thread or you'll comment here because your aloser and then if the Lakers lose your gonna run not bee seen for two days again because your not a real fan. Your one of those stupid fans Kobe was referring too.

Definitely agree with you.  I realize that they have a lot of new players, but they were just horrible tonight.  This was even worse than the Miami game. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

are the senior citizens going to be able to play? i expect Nash to break his brittle hip soon.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Bloggetty your a coward and a p*ssy! If the Clip punches your 5 man team in the grill tonight I gaurantee you won't have the gonads to call them out!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to 003323344's comment:

are the senior citizens going to be able to play? i expect Nash to break his brittle hip soon.

Just like a Celtics fan to always be hoping for an injury to an opposing player. Keep it classy good buddy, and good luck against the Wizards tomorrow night. 

ROTFLMAO!!!

i didn't hope for an injury i stated the obvious. the little old white guy is brittle.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Bryant stubs his toe and gets his 3 days in the spotlight then plays in the game. he fakes more injuries then terry bradhshaw.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Bloggetty is one of those dumb Laker fans. Kobe you should cave in his grill. If he'll sue his housekeeper and rape people he'll do anything.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

he thinks all these guys come to the lakers out of loyalty when all they are looking for is money. if the grizzlies had the same payroll they'd all go to them. duh

Sections
Shortcuts