We are the one team that can hang with the lakers

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: We don't get a break...

we lost cause we had no bench help for pierce and ray, Now we are loaded

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

everyone is laying down for them. I have not seen anyone punch them in the mouth in a while. When they were on thier skid people were pushing back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I love this thread where the both of you with your distracting vanity license plate signatures repeating over and over again drown out the rest of your discussion. From what I can make out Rico wants to jump off a cliff and genaro is saying don't do that yet, there is still some basketball to be played. One step at a time Rico, we have a long way to go before losing sleep over the Lakes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

The Lakers have been to the finals the last 3 years and were physically spent when this season began. Both Bynum and Kobe were coming back from knee operations. And in fact, Bynum did not return until late in December at less than 100%. As a result, the Lakers were not mentally and physically ready for another 82 game season for the first couple of months.

There were even questions whether the Lakers would be effective during the playoffs. Sabotaging the triangle was Ron Artest. The issues and problems were real, reflective of the Laker losses to mediocre teams.

Now the Lakers are playing on all cylinders. Bynum is fully recovered and playing like a beast, Kobe has sufficiently healed, and Ron Artest has found his mojo and is contributing to Laker wins. Only 1 loss since the All-Star break and the Lakers just punked Dallas.

Based on watching the Celtics easily handle the Spurs tonight, it looks like there is a real possibility that these 2 teams are on another collision course to meet in the finals; that is, if each team can avoid injuries and remain focused.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to We don't get a break...:
    [QUOTE]I am exited about the Celtics getting a great win against the Spurs but in the Process we helped the Lakers to get closer to the best record in the  league and if that wasn't enough the Lakers blow out Dallas by 27. First I thought the Spurs would have a chance to beat the Lakers the way they were playing but after the Lakers turned on the switch and spanked the Spurs on their own back yard I realized there is no way the Spurs can beat the Lakers. Then I said Dallas has a slight chance after the 27 pts. Massacre they don't stand a chance. It's just frustrating to see those Lakers with a 16 - 1 record after the break, I mean that is ridiculous and incredible. I don't see how we can beat the Lakers any way and much less without home court. GO C's.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]
    If you`re so afraid of the Lakers ,maybe you shouldn`t watch. It`s all about what the Celtics do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Last year we should have totally beaten the Lakers. Rondo began to get scared to go to the paint as they would hack him and he is not that good of a free throw shooter, we tanked game 6, and game 7 we led for three and a half quarters after shutting down Kobe.

The Celtics can win on the road its not 2007 where this team hasn't had any playoff experience. They know what they have to do and if we got the Lakers again we will win. The bench is bett

Bring on the Laker Show I don't want to play the Spurs, Mavericks, or Thunder. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

In Response to Re: We don't get a break...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: We don't get a break... : I know those Bulls (with home court) and the Heat and the Magic. I guess those teams can use your logic too or it just works for us?????

You put up one pessimistic post after another,debbie downer,even when we win.  The big bad Lakers are scaring Rico,,and we`ve only beaten the Heat 3 straight. Even mentioning the sponge -soft Magic is ridiculous.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to We don't get a break...:
    [QUOTE]I am exited about the Celtics getting a great win against the Spurs but in the Process we helped the Lakers to get closer to the best record in the  league and if that wasn't enough the Lakers blow out Dallas by 27. First I thought the Spurs would have a chance to beat the Lakers the way they were playing but after the Lakers turned on the switch and spanked the Spurs on their own back yard I realized there is no way the Spurs can beat the Lakers. Then I said Dallas has a slight chance after the 27 pts. Massacre they don't stand a chance. It's just frustrating to see those Lakers with a 16 - 1 record after the break, I mean that is ridiculous and incredible. I don't see how we can beat the Lakers any way and much less without home court. GO C's.

Classy post.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

RicoCeltic is the only celtic fan with what seems to be common sense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

In Response to Re: We don't get a break...:
    [QUOTE]RicoCeltic is the only celtic fan with what seems to be common sense.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Rico is the only celtic poster with common sense and two eyes that function properly. Pity the other trolls couldn't follow his path.

Sections
Shortcuts