We had the energy of a college team today vs the Knicks !!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

We had the energy of a college team today vs the Knicks !!!

I enjoyed switching between the Pats, down 0-6 to Cleveland at Half, and watching this blow out against a Knick team that won its last two by 30 pts. Our team hustled and outrebounded 46 to 26 but they didn't have Chandler. Stevens has them playing like a college team and why not, that's his experience. Hate to open old wounds but didn't work for Rick Pitino. Shooting 54% to 34%, of course, didn't hurt. We did score well in the paint but, again, they didn't even have Kenyon Martin playing. I like the aggressiveness, spirit, energy and feel they are playing well together. With Olynyk back we should have more of a presence in the post and Rondo too will pass to him and also drive to the basket. We may win this division not even being a .500 team(HA!) but I do not see us as pushovers. Many fans, however, realizing we are not championship calibre may not appreciate this team's effort that may prevent us from getting our desired draft pick. But I'd rather watch us do all out to win than tank !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from flashman. Show flashman's posts

Re: We had the energy of a college team today vs the Knicks !!!

In response to SFBostonFan's comment:

I enjoyed switching between the Pats, down 0-6 to Cleveland at Half, and watching this blow out against a Knick team that won its last two by 30 pts. Our team hustled and outrebounded 46 to 26 but they didn't have Chandler. Stevens has them playing like a college team and why not, that's his experience. Hate to open old wounds but didn't work for Rick Pitino. Shooting 54% to 34%, of course, didn't hurt. We did score well in the paint but, again, they didn't even have Kenyon Martin playing. I like the aggressiveness, spirit, energy and feel they are playing well together. With Olynyk back we should have more of a presence in the post and Rondo too will pass to him and also drive to the basket. We may win this division not even being a .500 team(HA!) but I do not see us as pushovers. Many fans, however, realizing we are not championship calibre may not appreciate this team's effort that may prevent us from getting our desired draft pick. But I'd rather watch us do all out to win than tank !

I agree 100%. We have all seen Boston screwed by the Lottery. All you Greg Oden fans know how that can work out. I would rather watch this team grow then get both 1 and 2 in the draft.

Sections
Shortcuts