We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!!

He's a real shot blocker and defense oriented..Helps KG a lot and also makes us a bigger and more dominating team at the boards..With the incoming of Hollins I see good things coming..Maybe we should look for another scorer like Eddie House to strength the bench even more..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!!

Stie and a 90yr old KG......scary stuff. Bet every other team in the NBA is quaking in their boots at the prospect of facing Boston.

Laughing

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

In Response to Re: We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!!:
    [QUOTE]Not Peter John Ramos?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Still hurt Fierces?? Sorry boy Peter is doing very good back in Puerto Rico with Quebradillas..Why you don't come to PR I will be very please to take you to a basketball game to watch Peter..What you say?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Not Peter John Ramos?

+1

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!! : I thought you said Peter John Ramos is good enough to play in the NBA. Why is he stuck in Puerto Rico?
    As you usually does a never said that.. You were the one saying dummy stuff and attacking a player you never saw playing like I did. You can check all my posts..I was clarifying to another that Peter wasn't playing at the Dleague at the moment like he thought..But you know what? Peter's offensive game is better than most nba centers hanging in the league right now and he's defensive game is pretty decent.If he's not a good center he would never played for Jim Cleamons in the China league in the same team that Wilson Chandler was playing before he returned to the NBA. Good night and my invitation still on the table..

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

IHn Response to Re: We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!! : I thought you said Peter John Ramos is good enough to play in the NBA. Why is he stuck in Puerto Rico?
    Hey Dudder part 2 may be i can answer that question for you.I am from Puerto Rico too.Peter John is by far the best center in our league that is loaded with ex lottery picks of the NBA...Mike Swettney,Patrick O' brient,Rashad Mcants,Rodney White,Chris Burgess,Julius Hodge and ex players like Rickie Davis,Kevin Pickney,Jerome James,James Maye,Mike Harris and in case you didn"t know our friend Leon Powe was just release because he played poorly in our league and the same happene las year with Antoine Walker and Marcus Fizer.The problem with Peter is that he is too slow to play in the nba because he cant defend the pick and roll because he lacks fundamentals.Our country has a rich history in sports ( the best second baseman and the best right field in the history of the mlb are from our island-Roberto alomar and Roberto Clemente.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!! : China league? Seriously? Ha Ha You know what they say, if it came from China it must be no good. Ha Ha

Your ignorance is amazing..They pay very well in China to imports..So if that doesn't tell you anything you should not try to keep arguing with people that are ahead of you in basketball stuff..So talk to my hand!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

[QUOTE]IHn Response to Re: We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!! : Hey Dudder part 2 may be i can answer that question for you.I am from Puerto Rico too.Peter John is by far the best center in our league that is loaded with ex lottery picks of the NBA...Mike Swettney,Patrick O' brient,Rashad Mcants,Rodney White,Chris Burgess,Julius Hodge and ex players like Rickie Davis,Kevin Pickney,Jerome James,James Maye,Mike Harris and in case you didn"t know our friend Leon Powe was just release because he played poorly in our league and the same happene las year with Antoine Walker and Marcus Fizer.The problem with Peter is that he is too slow to play in the nba because he cant defend the pick and roll because he lacks fundamentals.Our country has a rich history in sports ( the best second baseman and the best right field in the history of the mlb are from our island-Roberto alomar and Roberto Clemente.
    Posted by international[/QUOTE]

Hey international don't waste your time with this guy..I told him about our league a week ago..But the problem is that he doesn't know a @%$#

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

[QUOTE]IHn Response to Re: We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!! : Hey Dudder part 2 may be i can answer that question for you.I am from Puerto Rico too.Peter John is by far the best center in our league that is loaded with ex lottery picks of the NBA...Mike Swettney,Patrick O' brient,Rashad Mcants,Rodney White,Chris Burgess,Julius Hodge and ex players like Rickie Davis,Kevin Pickney,Jerome James,James Maye,Mike Harris and in case you didn"t know our friend Leon Powe was just release because he played poorly in our league and the same happene las year with Antoine Walker and Marcus Fizer.The problem with Peter is that he is too slow to play in the nba because he cant defend the pick and roll because he lacks fundamentals.Our country has a rich history in sports ( the best second baseman and the best right field in the history of the mlb are from our island-Roberto alomar and Roberto Clemente.

You forgot Tractor Traylor..Who is in the glory may rest in peace..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!! : Hey international don't waste your time with this guy..I told him about our league a week ago..But the problem is that he doesn't know a @%$#
    Posted by franquazi[/QUOTE]
    Hey Franquazi estos tipos a veces hay que educarlos porque hablan mucha mi....da sin saber de lo que hablan,Yo estoy de acuerdo 100% con tus comentarios.Yo tengo una pagina en facebook donde comento sobre los Celtics con unos amigos mios,te invito a que te unas a nosotros se llama.....fanaticos de los deportes.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!! : Hey Franquazi estos tipos a veces hay que educarlos porque hablan mucha mi....da sin saber de lo que hablan,Yo estoy de acuerdo 100% con tus comentarios.Yo tengo una pagina en facebook donde comento sobre los Celtics con unos amigos mios,te invito a que te unas a nosotros se llama.....fanaticos de los deportes.

Este Fierces se molestó cuando le dije la semana pasada que Phil Jackson lo botaron 2 veces en PR ha ha!! y entonces me empezó a hablar mal de Peter..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Asi mismo es, ese Fiercest es un Idiota con letra mayuscula. El 99.9% de las veces esta mal. Es el mismo que postea con el nombre RedRuss. Peter John tiene los brazos muy cortos para un siete pies. Parece un dinosaurio jajajajaja Saludos.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!! : I have been saying this for months.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Oh yes Kirk. Stiemer has to play 20+ minutes for now on. Let's hope Doc dosn't have a change of mind when Hollins gets in.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from international. Show international's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We have a center and his name is Greg Stiemsma!! : Your fellow Puerto Rican just said Peter John Ramos can't play in the NBA.
    Wrong again Fiercest: I didn"t say he cant play in the NBA ,I just say that he rather be playing overseas because in those leagues they play more halfcourt game and the centers are slow like him.Like Franquazi said Peter"s offensive game is better than many centers that are curently playing in the nba,is in the defensive game that he has problems defending fast players.But he is 7-3 and even has a three point shot.Right now i guaranty you that he is much better player than people like..Fesenko,Hollins,Gray,Mozgov and many others.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

[QUOTE]Asi mismo es, ese Fiercest es un Idiota con letra mayuscula. El 99.9% de las veces esta mal. Es el mismo que postea con el nombre RedRuss. Peter John tiene los brazos muy cortos para un siete pies. Parece un dinosaurio jajajajaja Saludos.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]
    HA HA!! pero aun así para mí Peter es mejor que tipos que estan sembrados en la liga como Sasha Pachulia, Joe Prizbilla, Semih Erden, Andres Biedrins, Eddie Curry, Aaron Gray entre otros..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

I am hoping Greg Steimsma works hard and fulfills his full potential. If he does so, he could be the next Shawn Bradley. By the way, Bradley turned 40 years old today. Happy birthday bro!

GO Celtics!!