We have Major Depth and Versatility now.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

We have Major Depth and Versatility now.

-We can invert our offense (ala Miami Heat) Posting up Green or Smart and even Rondo with Sullinger, Bass, Faverani and Olynyk being good passing and outside shooting bigs.

-We can surround a focal point big man in the paint ( ala San Antoinio Spurs) like Sullinger or Olynyk with incredible outside shooting( Bradley, Green, Young, Bass, Johnson, Pressey, Olynyk or Sullinger)

- We can be a small fast break squad like the Spurs and Heat with a lineup of Rondo,Bradley,Smart,Green and Olynyk.

We just have to coach and train these guys up and tweak the talent when we can.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: We have Major Depth and Versatility now.

Glad you are positive and hope everything you said will happen, but truth is as presently constructed we are not as good as we were last year.  I don't mind the loses if we compete but I am not sure we can against good teams and I feel so sorry for Brad.  It must have been hard watching Aisk walk for nothing and shooters go undrafted and your best players Rondo and Humb headed out the door.  How many number ones do we have next year.

Sections
Shortcuts