We have trolls poking fun at dead people and you delete my post

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

We have trolls poking fun at dead people and you delete my post

Ok, I started a thread about how I felt about last nights game. No prfoane language, no troll bashing and nothing offensive and one day later it's gone.

I have one conclussion either the moderators are all smoking crack or were found legally stupid in court. I'm sorry to sound like a jerk here, but deleting my post which was not offensive to anybody is rediculous especially since the Jeff Green will be dead next thread was up for a week and that jerk is still here.

My post was intelligent, it gave insight and it got some interesting conversation on this team going. Something you people obviously do not want and it's a shame. It truly is.

It's no wonder guys like Slippery Sam don't post here anymore.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DTownCelticsFan. Show DTownCelticsFan's posts

Re: We have trolls poking fun at dead people and you delete my post

Just start posting on RealGm. This board sucks, too much BS.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Once this happens:

This board will be troll free again.

It's not a matter of if it will happen but when it happens.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Ouch!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Remember when this happened in game 6?
    They didn't really need him in game 7 anyway.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Face first on the ground!

Check for a pulse, man.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Celtics lost because Perk got hurt.

Lakers about to get swept, so they will hurt someone.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: We have trolls poking fun at dead people and you delete my post:
    [QUOTE]Bynum will get the Lakers Dwight Howard. Or maybe Orlando would want The Counterfeit Ticket's 60 year old body...???
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

Who are you NOSTRADUMBUS???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

In Response to Re: We have trolls poking fun at dead people and you delete my post:
    [QUOTE]Lakers tried to get Dwight Howard. When they couldn't they had to settle for this guy, smile!
    Posted by 21st[/QUOTE]

Correction: He replaced Joe Smith/Theo Ratliff.
    What's funny about about Murphy is that he is in way better shape this year then when he was with the Celtics.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Lakers tried to get Dwight Howard.

When they couldn't they had to settle for this guy, smile!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

PLEASE DELETE THIS THREAD.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Mtrax = challenged

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to We have trolls poking fun at dead people and you delete my post:
    [QUOTE]Ok, I started a thread about how I felt about last nights game. No prfoane language, no troll bashing and nothing offensive and one day later it's gone. I have one conclussion either the moderators are all smoking crack or were found legally stupid in court. I'm sorry to sound like a jerk here, but deleting my post which was not offensive to anybody is rediculous especially since the Jeff Green will be dead next thread was up for a week and that jerk is still here. My post was intelligent, it gave insight and it got some interesting conversation on this team going. Something you people obviously do not want and it's a shame. It truly is. It's no wonder guys like Slippery Sam don't post here anymore.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  Threads are started by anti-Boston fans which are insulting and they aren't deleted and these annoying posters aren't banned. It doesn't really make sense. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]Ok, I started a thread about how I felt about last nights game. No prfoane language, no troll bashing and nothing offensive and one day later it's gone. I have one conclussion either the moderators are all smoking crack or were found legally stupid in court. I'm sorry to sound like a jerk here, but deleting my post which was not offensive to anybody is rediculous especially since the Jeff Green will be dead next thread was up for a week and that jerk is still here. My post was intelligent, it gave insight and it got some interesting conversation on this team going. Something you people obviously do not want and it's a shame. It truly is. It's no wonder guys like Slippery Sam don't post here anymore.
    Is this the part when you tell us you are through posting on this site then come back two weeks later?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to We have trolls poking fun at dead people and you delete my post : Is this the part when you tell us you are through posting on this site then come back two weeks later?
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

Duke says the same thing and he posts the next day.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Sections
Shortcuts