we may flip KRIS HUMPHRIES to BOBCATS for BEN GORDON, good deal?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Re: we may flip KRIS HUMPHRIES to BOBCATS for BEN GORDON, good deal?

I haven't seen this, but I'd sure as hell do it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

trade humphries for pick instead

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

Why in the world would the Celtics want Ben Gordon? I think that Humphries will have more value at the deadline.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

In response to KillaCam2010's comment:

Why in the world would the Celtics want Ben Gordon? I think that Humphries will have more value at the deadline.

I agree, Humphries 2 of the last 3 years was a double double guy. Last year he played less minutes but per 40 minutes was still a double double guy. We don't want another undersized shooting guard.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

I must not keep up with TMZ enough, but I don't understand all the animosity towards Kris Humphries.  Forget all the Kardashian b.s..... whats the problem?  He's a big body that can give you exactly what we all hope to get from Sully...  13/10 average over a season.  Is that a bad thing?

I like what Danny has done over the last few days.... the Glory days with KG/PP/RA are over.  Let's start the new era.  Like Olynyk a lot considering our draft position and love that we are focusing on BiGS with Melo,KO,Colt.  KG was a born PF(like Olynyk) and never should have been banging bodies with the likes of Lopez/Hibbert/Chandler et al... so its good to have BIGS once again.  

I'll take a tank year, and hope for the lottery to smile on us in 2014.  Be patient fellow Celtic fans... we will be relative again sooner than you think.  The Lakers... not so much!! Cool

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Well the Lakers and Celtics were both rebuilding back in 1996.... and the Celtics were the lucky ones with four top 10 picks in 3 years, but it was the Lakers got Kobe and Shaq and went right to the playoffs off of just Divac and cap space.

Destination LA will always be able to rebuild as sad as it is

Sections
Shortcuts