We Need 3-1 on the Road Trip

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Re: We Need 3-1 on the Road Trip

I know the C's are heading out west, but I haven't checked who they are playing. No matter, 3-1 is good anytime for a road trip.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

we WILL win in LA, thats the one i feel most comfortable about..we will be amped up beyond belief to be in the place we lost our chance at a ring. i dont think we NEED to go 3-1. it would be nice, but naw..its not absolutely neccessary. look at our record..and we have 40+ games to go. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Lakers are playing better.  They still are in trouble but look for them to play well against us.  All I care is that we go into the playoffs healthy. I know we can beat them in a series if we face them.  So 3 and 1 sounds good to me no matter who we beat or lose to.  Of course if I could only win one game the Laker game is the one I would want. The trolls have not had anything to celebrate this year and we want to keep it that way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

It's going to be fun seeing Shaq, Perk, Erden, BBD and KG face the Lakers. We're going to get a first hand look at how our bigs play against them.

Make no mistake I think this is a mentality game for the C's. They want to send a message to the Lakers. Does anyone really believe it's a coincidence that Perk came back just in time for the West Coast swing??

Message was sent to Miami, SA and now it's the Lakers. Wouldn't be surprised to then go to Sacramento and lose. LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

The schedule appears to be toughter in the second half of the season, plus with Doc resting the big three at times to prepare for the playoffs I would be suprised if the Celts finish with the best record in the East, but I hope they suprise me and do.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

It will be tough to win in phoenix after tonights game, so we'd better win tonight.  Honestly, I think 2-2 will be ok, because I think miami will drop at least the one in NY with bosch still out.

I also think they'll lose in OKC, where they will be very unhappy with the officiating.  All the calls they're used to getting will be the calls that KD gets.

Sections
Shortcuts