We Need a BU PG

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: We Need a BU PG

Delonte will be back next month. Hopefully the Celtics can hold on to the lead in the standings.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

thanks for stating the obvious...Delonte is coming back, so no need for another pg

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

What lead...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: We Need a BU PG:
    What lead...
    Posted by KGLove

Celtics have 8 losses while the Heat have 9 losses.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

it goes by % Heat was 1/2 game back .. we lost so.. there u have it..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

it goes by % Heat was 1/2 game back .. we lost so.. there u have it..
    Posted by KGLove

The reason for that is the Heat has played more games. By the end of the season all teams will end up having played 82 games.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

omg we lost, time to blow up the team................

delonte will be back, perk will be back, KG will be back. things are looking good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

In Response to Re: We Need a BU PG : The reason for that is the Heat has played more games. By the end of the season all teams will end up having played 82 games.
    Posted by P34

Yea, no shyt but i just looked and we're tied so its cool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: We Need a BU PG : Yea, no shyt but i just looked and we're tied so its cool
    Posted by KGLove

Why do you hate the Heat so much?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

In Response to Re: We Need a BU PG : Why do you hate the Heat so much?
    Posted by P34
      Because they have LeEgo Jones on their team, who gets every call imaginable and still complains about the refs.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Jones? Are you talking about Eddie Jones? He used to wear the #6 for them. It is actually Lebron James. He signed over the summer.

I think it is funny that there are people who would have Nate start, and there are also people who don't think that he is a good back up pg.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: We Need a BU PG :   Because they have LeEgo Jones on their team, who gets every call imaginable and still complains about the refs.
    Posted by jeezem

My question is for KGLove. Are you KGLove?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

If Billups is bought out, you have to make the call if you're Ainge. What comes from it, who knows. Maybe he uses KG's friendship to seal the deal.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

If Billups is bought out, you have to make the call if you're Ainge. What comes from it, who knows. Maybe he uses KG's friendship to seal the deal.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Is Billups willing to come off the bench when he is starting in Denver?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: We Need a BU PG : Is Billups willing to come off the bench when he is starting in Denver?
    Posted by jdm894g

NO

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: We Need a BU PG : Is Billups willing to come off the bench when he is starting in Denver?
    Posted by jdm894g

Billups will also start for the Nets if he's traded there.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Is starting still important to Billups? Is getting two rings more important to Billups?

Starting may not be important or why would he look for a buyout by going to NJ??

I think it may be more important that he plays meaningful minutes and meaningful games with a chance to get a ring.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

One on one,

I agree that Nate's point guard abilities are limited.

Could it be that we are just short handed so the issue becomes more glaring than before?

If KG is healthy I expect the Cs to play at a different defensive level and rebound at a different level. This may solve the problem for the short term until West comes back.

Sidebar:

All teams play 82 games and the Celtics have one less loss than the Heat.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Is starting still important to Billups? Is getting two rings more important to Billups? Starting may not be important or why would he look for a buyout by going to NJ?? I think it may be more important that he plays meaningful minutes and meaningful games with a chance to get a ring.
    Posted by BiasLewis

Billups will start and will have a shot at another ring if he joins the Miami Heat. Two birds with one stone if Billups ends up in South Beach. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Posted by jdm894g

Why on Earth would Billups be coming off the bench?  When Blake Griffin got healthy and came into Clippers camp and showed the type of player he is did they say wait a minute, Brian Cook is our powerforward, Griffin will have to come off the bench?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

In Response to Re: We Need a BU PG : Why on Earth would Billups be coming off the bench?  When Blake Griffin got healthy and came into Clippers camp and showed the type of player he is did they say wait a minute, Brian Cook is our powerforward, Griffin will have to come off the bench?
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Wow good comparison.  Rondo and Billups is the same as Griffin and Brian Cook.  

Brian Cook averaged 3 minutes a game last year with Houston and averaged 1.4 points a game.  Once again you make a comparison that shows you know absolutely nothing about basketball.   I love it when you post.  I am not even a big Rondo fan but it's just too easy to make fun of you to pass up.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: We Need a BU PG : Wow good comparison.  Rondo and Billups is the same as Griffin and Brian Cook.   Brian Cook averaged 3 minutes a game last year with Houston and averaged 1.4 points a game.  Once again you make a comparison that shows you know absolutely nothing about basketball.   I love it when you post.  I am not even a big Rondo fan but it's just too easy to make fun of you to pass up.
    Posted by Icon11

Yeah Brian Cook had crappy numbers and GRIFFIN HAD NEVER PLAYED ONE SECOND IN THE NBA.

The point I was trying to make is why in any situation would the better player not be the starter?

My guess is that I have forgotten more about sports and basketball than you will ever even know but feel free to laugh at me if you want.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

I get your point.  But your analogy was ridiculous. You could have made it without the asinine Griffin/ Cook comparison.  

Do you know the word hyperbole?  You might want to cut down on it.  You have a complete inability to make a point without using hyperbole.  Like on the other thread where you claimed that Celtics fans had compared Orien Greene to Magic Johnson.  You made that up to make a point.  And it made you look silly.

Sections
Shortcuts