We need a player that is more than willing to CLOBBER DWAYNE WADE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

We need a player that is more than willing to CLOBBER DWAYNE WADE!

Is it Reggie Evans?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

Re: We need a player that is more than willing to CLOBBER DWAYNE WADE!

In Response to We need a player that is more than willing to CLOBBER DWAYNE WADE!:
    Is it Reggie Evans?
    Posted by DaCeltics

Very classy - if you can't beat 'em, let's whack 'em.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: We need a player that is more than willing to CLOBBER DWAYNE WADE!:
    In Response to We need a player that is more than willing to CLOBBER DWAYNE WADE! : Very classy - if you can't beat 'em, let's whack 'em.
    Posted by icnd

I agree with you. Another post that doesn't make sense by DaCeltics. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wade3. Show Wade3's posts

Yes thats like saying the only way we can beat him is if he is injured so he can't walk and can't play.

Any other way we are toast.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

That's not an honourable way to win a game DaCeltics. Beat an an opponent with your skill and by playing within the rules.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to Re: We need a player that is more than willing to CLOBBER DWAYNE WADE!:
    That's not an honourable way to win a game DaCeltics. Beat an an opponent with your skill and by playing within the rules.
    Posted by RUWorthy

You have to fight fire with fire sometimes. If Wade sets that tone he should be matched.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

ah, always classy

try getting better players to beat him

or would that be too difficult?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

The descent of DaCeltics' posts continues.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

The descent of DaCeltics' posts continues.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

maybe we could get someone to shake down his Mom.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to We need a player that is more than willing to CLOBBER DWAYNE WADE!:
    Is it Reggie Evans?
    Posted by DaCeltics

I like it!!  Bynum likes to hit people. Cool  but he is a Laker.

I remember the days of the clothesline and the knee to the head. This was when basketball was played with real men. I find it hilarious that people call the 08 celtic team a bunch of thugs when they are more like a bunch of sissies as compared to the likes of the 89 pistons.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to We need a player that is more than willing to CLOBBER DWAYNE WADE! : I like it!!  Bynum likes to hit people.   but he is a Laker. I remember the days of the clothesline and the knee to the head. This was when basketball was played with real men. I find it hilarious that people call the 08 celtic team a bunch of thugs when they are more like a bunch of sissies as compared to the likes of the 89 pistons.
    Posted by Tayshawn

H ell's YES!!!

I'm still p issed at him for injuring Rondo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Re: We need a player that is more than willing to CLOBBER DWAYNE WADE! : H ell's YES!!!
    Posted by DaCeltics

I hate it when a player like wade makes little punk moves like he did with rondo, or when players like terry or hardin act as if they were really shoved or injured during a play where they were barely touched.  I think every team should have a guy on the end of the bench that comes in to just punch someone's lights out or retaliates when someone on the opposing team does anything that causes and injury. They do this in baseball and it is the norm, so why not liven up the NBA? Just my thought.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

clobbering dont win games. great offense and even greater defense do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

JR Smith and Rodney Stucky can both man up with D Wade

both are big physical athetic swingmen

would love to see both of them come to Boston

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: We need a player that is more than willing to CLOBBER DWAYNE WADE! : Me too .... but remember, as Doc or somebody else said, it was a dirty play but not by a dirty player. So, accidents happen ... I see.
    Posted by Mployee8

Guess you have a crush on Dwyane Wade, huh?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Is it Reggie Evans?
    Posted by DaCeltics

Let's try to win with violent play. Dumb post.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

According to Bill Simmons, Wade had the most successful playoff series ever: Not only did he average 20+ ppg, but he goaded our best player into getting tossed out of a close game 1 and maimed our star point guard. When you say you're going to be physical before a series then do that, I wonder who the dirty player/team is...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaCeltics. Show DaCeltics's posts

In Response to We need a player that is more than willing to CLOBBER DWAYNE WADE! : Let's try to win with violent play. Dumb post.
    Posted by Bralon

Some of the greatest highlights in all sports involve a measure of violence.

Violent dunks, tackles (football, baseball), clothelines(wrestling,football,McHale & Rambis) charges, hard fouls  etc etc...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Wow, was my post really deleted? Interesting!

Anyway, I'm happy to say it again: Wade played very physical against the Cs (to say it in a nice way) and the refs didn't allow our starters to fight back by giving Ts for almost nothing. Then it is the aim of the coach to use his bench and defend your starters. That is common sense in team sport. You don`t let your team down.

Isn't it hypocrite to praise Perkins as our savior, a guy who did nothing against Dallas but fighting Chandler after every play/whistle and calling playing physical against Wade unfair?

Sections
Shortcuts