“We only spoke for 39 seconds.”

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

“We only spoke for 39 seconds.”

Does it not seem odd that Rondo and Love were sitting in the same section at Fenway and only spoke for 39 seconds???  To me, this is a good thing.  Seems like Love is more interested in playing in Boston, then he is in playing with Rondo.  

Hopefully Love won’t mind if after he arrives in Boston, we immediately trade Rondo.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: “We only spoke for 39 seconds.”

In response to MitchUnderpants' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Does it not seem odd that Rondo and Love were sitting in the same section at Fenway and only spoke for 39 seconds???  To me, this is a good thing.  Seems like Love is more interested in playing in Boston, then he is in playing with Rondo.  

Hopefully Love won’t mind if after he arrives in Boston, we immediately trade Rondo.

[/QUOTE]

I have had farts that have lasted longer than 39 seconds. Twice. But whose counting

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Rondo even has his stat man timing his conversations now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In response to tomobo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have had farts that have lasted longer than 39 seconds. Twice. But whose counting

[/QUOTE]

did they smell? if they did, they meant something, perhaps a shart.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

YES!!!!!

AGREED!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!

Team player he...whotheheck needs their OWN stat man...tells you all you need to know about the Wee Devilman PG.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

did they smell? if they did, they meant something, perhaps a shart.

[/QUOTE]

NASTY...In Rondo's case I'm sure it did...but it didn't show up on his stat sheet, only his bed sheet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from KamikazeKnight00. Show KamikazeKnight00's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!

Team player he...whotheheck needs their OWN stat man...tells you all you need to know about the Wee Devilman PG.

[/QUOTE]

You're right. It tells me that Rondo is serious about working on his game. What's the problem with that?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice! Almost as nice as my 40 seconds of bliss(x 2)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to KamikazeKnight00's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMFAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

You're right. It tells me that Rondo is serious about working on his game. What's the problem with that?

[/QUOTE]

Oh...so tell me...how has it helped his shooting from outside of 6 feet and on free throws? Or his defense? Oh yeah, it helps him remember how many dimes he's getting, right?

The dude has lost it, is just a regular PG now, is not even a star any longer...he's yesterday's news kids....Don't cry about his knee injury with "But, he'll be better this year..." Everything after "but" is BS!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  No way to top that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Mitch, at least get the story correct. Enough people exaggerate the hell out of Rajon as is.

I'll make it easy for you: http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/celtics/post/_/id/4713110/when-kevin-met-rajon?ex_cid=espnapi_public

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  No way to top that.

[/QUOTE]

My man Ky!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

Boogie-  Thanks for the link, but I've already read it.  Not sure how you think I've misinterpreted this story?  Lots of fans have said that Rondo could be a reason why Love would come to Boston, rather than an immediate contender.  But according to the story, these two DID NOT PLAN ON MEETING.  - they simply bumped into each other at a baseball game, and briefly said hello - all in all, it was a 39 second encounter.

This squashes any theory that Rondo is the reason why Love likes Boston.  Otherwise, it's like saying Love likes Boston because he wants to be near the ocean - but then proceeds to spend a mere 39 seconds at the beach after stumbling upon the sand.

Rondo is not the reason why Love likes Boston.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

[QUOTE]

Boogie-  Thanks for the link, but I've already read it.  Not sure how you think I've misinterpreted this story?  Lots of fans have said that Rondo could be a reason why Love would come to Boston, rather than an immediate contender.  But according to the story, these two DID NOT PLAN ON MEETING.  - they simply bumped into each other at a baseball game, and briefly said hello - all in all, it was a 39 second encounter.

This squashes any theory that Rondo is the reason why Love likes Boston.  Otherwise, it's like saying Love likes Boston because he wants to be near the ocean - but then proceeds to spend a mere 39 seconds at the beach after stumbling upon the sand.

[/QUOTE]

Did you consider the possibility that (1) it's Rondo's words that they spent 39 seconds talking, (2) much more time together might have set off tampering charges?  Much better that other sports athletes - Ortiz, Gronk - do the recruiting!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MitchUnderpants. Show MitchUnderpants's posts

RDPSDIFSP- So you're saying, contrary to what Rondo told reporters, that this was a planned encounter?  And despite what Rondo said, Rondo and Love had a lengthy discussion?  And that Rajon lied to reporters so that he could avoid being penalized by the league??

No, I did not consider that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Yeah, because why would Love want a guy who's led the entire NBA in assists on his team?

And I'll bet Love really, REALLY wants to come to a team with no All Stars, that was his big gripe in Minnesota, too many great players not giving up the rock.

You guys need some sunshine and fresh air... 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They did not sit in the same section at Fenway. Love was in the EMC club. Rajon and his family watched from the green monster. EMC Club is located on the 3rd tier directly behind homeplate. That, along with your speculation on Love's actual interest in Boston, is all a misinterpretation. There's no way Love would consider Boston as a destination if another highly touted all-star (Rondo) wasn't here. You're kidding yourself.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yeah, because why would Love want a guy who's led the entire NBA in assists on his team?

And I'll bet Love really, REALLY wants to come to a team with no All Stars, that was his big gripe in Minnesota, too many great players not giving up the rock.

You guys need some sunshine and fresh air... 

[/QUOTE]

Why would Mr. Love want to come to a team that during crunch time is vulnerable to anti-clutchism? Isn't he looking for a winning situation? I'll take your responses off air

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE]

Why would Mr. Love want to come to a team that during crunch time is vulnerable to anti-clutchism? Isn't he looking for a winning situation? I'll take your responses off air

[/QUOTE]

anti-clutchism

Tomboy you had a lot longer than 39 seconds and that's what you came up with?

Irony is calling the team with the most championships "anti-clutchism."  

No wait, that's just plain stupid.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Watchout...the WOZZMASTER is GOIN'OFF!