We should forget Kaman and go after McGee

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

We should forget Kaman and go after McGee

No way will WAS pay him 14 million, and he would be cheap NOW.  He is only 24, and is probably available!!
    Less than 24 hrs, Danny - go do it!

JON, Wilcox.........

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Re: We should forget Kaman and go after McGee

In response to "We should forget Kaman and go after McGee": [QUOTE]No way will WAS pay him 14 million, and he would be cheap NOW.  He is only 24, and is probably available!! Less than 24 hrs, Danny - go do it! JON, Wilcox......... Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE] I agree 100%. As I have said before, I don't like Blatche, but if you have to take him to get McGee the C's need to make it happen. 24 year old athletic 7 footers don't come around that often. As a matter of fact, I would be happy if the C's bring in any athletic 20 something

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

we ain't gettin DH so....git ur done Danny!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: We should forget Kaman and go after McGee:
    [QUOTE]I still think Kaman is the best fit for us right now. McGee would surely be packaged with Blatche. If we can get those two for just JO and a draft pick then it's a good deal for us.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

+1 kaman has celtics 2012 written all over...fits this C's for one last shot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "We should forget Kaman and go after McGee": I agree 100%. As I have said before, I don't like Blatche, but if you have to take him to get McGee the C's need to make it happen. 24 year old athletic 7 footers don't come around that often. As a matter of fact, I would be happy if the C's bring in any athletic 20 something
    Posted by Accension13[/QUOTE]
    I have mixed feelings about those two morons but having them out there with KG I think might put us over the top. The energy and rebounding late in games would really put this team in a positon to win.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

If not for this year, the Celtics should definitely sign McGee in free agency. I don't mind adding Kaman for this year if it only costs some combination of O'Neal, Wilcox, Dooling, and one draft pick.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I will take any big we can get, Kaman, McGee, and Blatche.   Not so sure of the basketbal IQ of the Washington players though.  Saw some highlights of them the other day in one game and they both appeared clueless in what was going on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brawny27. Show Brawny27's posts

In response to "Re: We should forget Kaman and go after McGee": [QUOTE]In response to "We should forget Kaman and go after McGee": I agree 100%. As I have said before, I don't like Blatche, but if you have to take him to get McGee the C's need to make it happen. 24 year old athletic 7 footers don't come around that often. As a matter of fact, I would be happy if the C's bring in any athletic 20 something Posted by Accension13[/QUOTE] Yes we need McGee!....McGee over Kaman

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

The Wizards look good on paper. Something must be seriously wrong with the coaching in Washington. Perhaps there's a total lack of discipline there; maybe management enables the players by not backing up the coaches. Whatever it is, I think the Celtics have to take a look at McGee and even Blatche, in the hope that Doc Rivers and veterans like Pierce and Garnett (who will hopefully stay) can straighthen them out and help them reach their potential.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]The Wizards look good on paper. Something must be seriously wrong with the coaching in Washington. Perhaps there's a total lack of discipline there; maybe management enables the players by not backing up the coaches. Whatever it is, I think the Celtics have to take a look at McGee and even Blatche, in the hope that Doc Rivers and veterans like Pierce and Garnett (who will hopefully stay) can straighthen them out and help them reach their potential.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]

I think your 100% correct