weird moment between Wade+James

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseball4life93. Show baseball4life93's posts

weird moment between Wade+James

lastnight during the celtics game @ halftime, i flipped the channel to espn to see the beginning of the MIA vs SA game. with about 7 min left, wade took the ball up court, and gave it to James down in the post. as soon as the ball reached james' hands wade took off jogging back up the court to the heats basket, but at the same time james was trying to pass the ball back to wade. so obviously, the ball sailed out of bounds. now wade didnt even look back, or acknowledge what had happened. James just gave him a stare after the whistle blew and then began to run back up the court to play D. of course, this wasnt mentioned,  by the Anylists during the replay. (no it wasnt dwade trying to run a play or create an ISO. if you saw, you know what im talking about.)

im not trying to say there was controversy lastnight within the heat, but that was definitley interesting to see. they didnt seem to high five or say anything to eachother during the next few possessions as i WAS watching closely.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: weird moment between Wade+James

They won by 30 too.. would have been a better story if they lost

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseball4life93. Show baseball4life93's posts

thats true, it probably would have been mentioned if it was different. i think it was an obvious play

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I saw that play and thought it was strange, but probably just Wade acknowledging he had a mental lapse on the play and his way of dealing with it.  I don't think there is anything behind it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

In Response to Re: weird moment between Wade+James:
    [QUOTE]I saw that play and thought it was strange, but probably just Wade acknowledging he had a mental lapse on the play and his way of dealing with it.  I don't think there is anything behind it.
    Posted by Eldunker[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I saw that play also. It was just a look of miscommunication. No need to make it out to be something it wasn't.

They played well last night. I think they've officially found their footing. They will be a team to look out for in the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

wade took the ball up court, and gave it to James down in the post. as soon as the ball reached james' hands wade took off jogging back up the court to the heats basket, but at the same time james was trying to pass the ball back to wade."

This sequence has me completely confused.  This is why I guess I dont understand what transpired.  Why would Wade jog back toward the Heats basket when he just threw it into the post...you make it seem as if he is running to the other side of the court

and how do you take off while jogging?  anyway...my B , didnt mean to shyt on ur post, but it wasnt explained very well for someone who didnt see it.  What was the point u were trying to make?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

sounds like trouble in paradise...those two guy will never learn how to share the ball...they just dont have that kind of makeup...

Only the Celtics Big 3 can do that...LOL...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

I saw the play and I was thinking to myself, "Wow, Wade is so sure that James is going to heave it up, (and make it) that he turned around immediately and got back on D".... Also thought, maybe he thinks there is just no point in wasting any more energy because LBJ has no intention of giving it back to him, even if that was probably the best thing he could have done at that time.

Crazy play either way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Thanks Jhol,   so he was jogging back to the other teams basket to get back on "D"...  not back to the Heats basket!

Baseball fans!  sheesh!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseball4life93. Show baseball4life93's posts

In Response to Re: weird moment between Wade+James:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Jhol,   so he was jogging back to the other teams basket to get back on "D"...  not back to the Heats basket! Baseball fans!  sheesh!
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

no.. that would be considered the HEAT basket because theyre defending it. theyre defending their basket.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

Somehow I think the weirdest moments in that relationship happen off-court and away from the cameras!

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts