Welcome back old friend Delonte West

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Welcome back old friend Delonte West

In Response to Welcome back old friend Delonte West:
    Getting very tired of the negative posts on this board.  It use to be about how bad Danny was as a GM.  Watching D. West develope along with many others in those early lean years made the losing bearable.  Why not support him now?  I love the anticipation in this new year.  Let's watch how it all plays out before we dump on the new players.  I believe we will be very competitve again and my thanks to Danny for doing such a great job.  Best to all this season.
    Posted by jerseycfan

-

Amen to all that and then some.  I like Delonte and I especially like him on this C's team. 

Yeah, Not a lot of positivity around here because it's no fun to argue about how good something is, you have to have someone who says, "No it's not good."  and then the games begin. 

But all in all this is a pretty good forum as far as the passion the fans have for the C's.  It is the gritty north-east, after all.  Where all the women are mean, all the men are tough, and all the children talk back.

Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Getting very tired of the negative posts on this board.  It use to be about how bad Danny was as a GM.  Watching D. West develope along with many others in those early lean years made the losing bearable.  Why not support him now?  I love the anticipation in this new year.  Let's watch how it all plays out before we dump on the new players.  I believe we will be very competitve again and my thanks to Danny for doing such a great job.  Best to all this season.
    Posted by jerseycfan

You just started another dirty post.
    Do you expect all positive response all the time?
    If you want tunnel vision opinion...maybe you have to go to Sam's site.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Hi Jersey fan,
        I like your optimism. I agree that there is too much negativity by several posters here. It comes with the turf IMO. However I ennjoy the posters who are usually positive or posters that when they do post something negative, they do so in a constructive manner. That's why I'm a frequent blogger here, because I do enjoy many bloggers here.
        I also enjoyed the years of watching Delonte, Big Al, Perk, Gomes, Rondo etc develop during the lean years. I do prefer the championship eras, don't get me wrong.
        I'm also glad to have Delonte back.
    I have a suggestion for you in regards to negative bloggers. Hit the ignore button on bloggers who continually make out of line type comments. I'm finding that I enjoy visiting more since I've been doing so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome back old friend Delonte West:
    In Response to Welcome back old friend Delonte West : You just started another dirty post. Do you expect all positive response all the time? If you want tunnel vision opinion...maybe you have to go to Sam's site.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

It's true.  Sam's site is highly endorsed by censors everywhere.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

In Response to Welcome back old friend Delonte West : You just started another dirty post. Do you expect all positive response all the time? If you want tunnel vision opinion...maybe you have to go to Sam's site.
    Posted by CHEisCHE

No, I dont expect positive posts all the time.  D West is joining my team again I am very happy.  Give the guy a break until we see how he plays.  He did nothing wrong when he was here.  Sam's site is for the elite and I have no interest and I am not elite. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

Posted by CHEisCHE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Those Laker teen trolls can't afford Sam's site. Such is life.  HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34

Hi Fierce,
         Does Slippery Sam's site cost money to join?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome back old friend Delonte West :   Hi Fierce,      Does Slippery Sam's site cost money to join?
    Posted by mem17

-

What is Sam's site and how can I find it?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome back old friend Delonte West :   Hi Fierce,      Does Slippery Sam's site cost money to join?
    Posted by mem17

Yes. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Thanks for your reply Fierce. By the way, I'm not interested in joining. As Groucho Marx used to say, " I wouldn't belong to a club that would have a person like me as a member."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetYourSoxOn. Show GetYourSoxOn's posts

Posted by mem17

In Response to Re: Welcome back old friend Delonte West : Yes. 
    Posted by P34

Actually the correct answer is no. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Posted by jerseycfan

Fortunately DWest will get his chance to prove himself on the BB court which counts far more than the court of public opinion at this point.

I remember him fondly as a Celtic and hope that he takes this chance and makes something of it. (Its truly up to him.) 

This kid does not shy away from the big moment when the game is winding down.

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome back old friend Delonte West : In Response to Re: Welcome back old friend Delonte West : Actually the correct answer is no. 
    Posted by GetYourSoxOn

When Sam's site was created last year I wanted to join but someone said you had to pay a fee to become a member. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GetYourSoxOn. Show GetYourSoxOn's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome back old friend Delonte West : When Sam's site was created last year I wanted to join but someone said you had to pay a fee to become a member. 
    Posted by P34

That is true, one did have to pay when the site first was opened.  I don't think anyone who has registered since the allstar game has been asked to pay (subscribe?) after their trial period was up.  That is my understanding, for what is is worth.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome back old friend Delonte West : - What is Sam's site and how can I find it?
    Posted by RajonRondowski

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Hey Buddy.....waaazzzzzzzzup? Sam used to post on this board until he got tired of the trolls and formed a new one....I haven't gone over there.....lazy I guess.....Sam is THE Celtic historian.....umbelievable how much he can bring to the table....he has had first hand interactions with many of the players....I think I have a link...if so I'll send it to you..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerseycfan. Show jerseycfan's posts

Hi Jersey fan,     I like your optimism. I agree that there is too much negativity by several posters here. It comes with the turf IMO. However I ennjoy the posters who are usually positive or posters that when they do post something negative, they do so in a constructive manner. That's why I'm a frequent blogger here, because I do enjoy many bloggers here.     I also enjoyed the years of watching Delonte, Big Al, Perk, Gomes, Rondo etc develop during the lean years. I do prefer the championship eras, don't get me wrong.     I'm also glad to have Delonte back. I have a suggestion for you in regards to negative bloggers. Hit the ignore button on bloggers who continually make out of line type comments. I'm finding that I enjoy visiting more since I've been doing so.
    Posted by mem17

Thanks Mem for your insight!!!!!!I will use the ignore!!!!!!  Have a great season too!!!!  I can feel it in the air.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome back old friend Delonte West : That is true, one did have to pay when the site first was opened.  I don't think anyone who has registered since the allstar game has been asked to pay (subscribe?) after their trial period was up.  That is my understanding, for what is is worth.
    Posted by GetYourSoxOn

Greetings GYSO: Considering that you are one of the mods over there, you seem to be hedging quite a bit about the "pay to play" issue.

What is policy now?

Pud

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    Re: Sam's forum.
    CHEisCHE: "...If you want tunnel vision opinion...maybe you have to go to Sam's site...."
    Icon11: "... Sam's site is highly endorsed by censors everywhere..."

Can you factually prove it or it's just your opinion?

RR, here's the link: http://samcelt.forumotion.net/index.htm

AK

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Thanks for your reply Fierce. By the way, I'm not interested in joining. As Groucho Marx used to say, " I wouldn't belong to a club that would have a person like me as a member."
    Posted by mem17

-

I hates ta inform ya o dis, butt youse & me's R birds o a fedder.

Dat one o my favorite quotes o all time, & its tru dat.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Hi, Re: Sam's forum. CHEisCHE: "...If you want tunnel vision opinion...maybe you have to go to Sam's site...." Icon11: "... Sam's site is highly endorsed by censors everywhere..." Can you factually prove it or it's just your opinion? RR, here's the link: http://samcelt.forumotion.net/index.htm AK
    Posted by sinus007

-

Tanks fer da link. I went der & imeeddiatttely pulled dis quote:

Convivial Discussions on All Things Celtic

Ifin I wanted "convival discussions"  I'd go down ta da corner drug-store (ifin we still had one) and shoot convivial BS wit da corner hangers-on.

Butt dis bean da gritty North East, gimme da hard-arse give & take any day, & fook U & yer convivial BS.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome back old friend Delonte West : Greetings GYSO: Considering that you are one of the mods over there, you seem to be hedging quite a bit about the "pay to play" issue. What is policy now? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Well no word from gyso about "pay to play" at Sams Forum. You would think he should know if policy has changed rather than guessing about it.

Unless we hear otherwise, one should expect a $20/yearly  fee for full participation... not that this is a huge deal or a lot of money (token fee at best) because it certainly  isn't. Would be nice to know what policy is though.

Anybody????

From my perspective, diversity of opinion at Sams may be a much more important issue... than worry/angst about paying a few bucks each year to offset forum expenses.

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts