Welcome your new Laker Legend

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

Welcome your new Laker Legend

Jacoby Parker

Kobe Bryant will be sidelined at least three more weeks after meeting with his doctor on Friday, reports ESPNLosAngeles.com. Byrant has not played since Dec. 17 due to a fracture of the lateral tibial plateau in the knee. The knee is still sore and swelling, so Bryant needs more time and will check in with his doctor in three weeks.

"I don't know," head coach Mike D'Antoni said when asked if Bryant will return this season. "That's out of my hands. We'll see. I have no answer to that one."

The answer is likely no as there will be just 33 days left in the season in three weeks and with the Lakers at the bottom of the West there is no need to rush him back.

ENJOY!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Re: Welcome your new Laker Legend

I am in awe.  Let's extend the legend another 3 more years at 25 per.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I hope that you guys get Jacoby Parker!!  And Robert Embiid in the second round.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

In response to prakash's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hope that you guys get Jacoby Parker!!  And Robert Embiid in the second round.

[/QUOTE]

lol. Children don't make the "anonymous" game too difficult to tell on here, do they?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Jacoby?  LOL - ignorance is showing again.

It's Jabroni Parker, you Jabari!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jacoby Parker

Kobe Bryant will be sidelined at least three more weeks after meeting with his doctor on Friday, reports ESPNLosAngeles.com. Byrant has not played since Dec. 17 due to a fracture of the lateral tibial plateau in the knee. The knee is still sore and swelling, so Bryant needs more time and will check in with his doctor in three weeks.

"I don't know," head coach Mike D'Antoni said when asked if Bryant will return this season. "That's out of my hands. We'll see. I have no answer to that one."

The answer is likely no as there will be just 33 days left in the season in three weeks and with the Lakers at the bottom of the West there is no need to rush him back.

ENJOY!!

[/QUOTE]

Is Jacoby Parker the guy that is Pau's Fluff boy at half time?

I don't get it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Jacoby Parker

ENJOY!!

[/QUOTE]

I don't get it.

[/QUOTE]
    Didn't Jacoby play for the Sox?  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Wow the real Fury doesn't flub names like that. What a goof.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to 37stories' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Jacoby Parker

ENJOY!!

[/QUOTE]

I don't get it.

[/QUOTE]

FLUFF BOY...

EXCELLENT RETORT!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Wanted to bump this thread....................to show how idiotic some lakers fans are.

I laugh every time I read it.........Jacoby Parker.........say it with me - Jacoby Parker!!!!!

Hope the lakers get him....................

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Dwight Howards" is way better. 

Oh, wait....

Now I remember, you're in this position because of how bad your management messed up

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Dwight Howards" is way better. 

Oh, wait....

Now I remember, you're in this position because of how bad your management messed up

[/QUOTE]

NAW...he just wants to be a fluff boy for the Fakers!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bumping this most amusing thread......Jacoby Parker....ha ha ha!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

After taking the worst beating in their franchise's history last night from the cross town rivals, being beaten badly about the face and head at will by the Clips, they'll neeed far more than Kobe and "Jacoby"...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

After absorbing the worst loss in their franchise's history , being beaten about the face and head at will by their cross town rivals the Clips, they need far more than the return of a one legged old man Kobe and "Jacoby"...

(Ed. Note: Sorry folks, the thread had a problem posting the first entry...apologies except to Faker fans!)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Wow, Lakers lately have one of the worst Defensive runs I have ever seen. "Jacoby" will change that?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevekubersky. Show stevekubersky's posts

He'll be with the lakers in the first couple years until his initial contract runs out, then he'll sign with the Rockets to join Dwight.

ENJOY!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

That's the spelling bee champ from Califarnia...lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

I'd rather have Jabari...

...in truth, Wiggins is better than both.  Tongue Out

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bump!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MustangBri. Show MustangBri's posts

Moron is probably still slamming his head on his computer desk in mom's basement....  JACOBY!!??!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

In response to MustangBri's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Moron is probably still slamming his head on his computer desk in mom's basement....  JACOBY!!??!!

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Go to the ZEN MASTER TO KNICKS thread and get a few kicks in. Laker fans are just beside themself and crying on there. Heck, you could even take a shot at Jacoby there. Wait, isn't he in Spring Training now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Bump!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Fellow Celtics fans - this bozo just told us to ask him for advice on the draft.

Thought I'd bump this thread to remind us all of his status as an expert.

Enjoy!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shamrock1000. Show shamrock1000's posts

You guys mock this poster, but think about it... Once the Lakers pair up Jacoby Parker with Nomar Bryant, they will be unstoppable, especially considering the mentorship both will receive from the legend Irving "Magic" Jackson. Who's laughing now???