Welcome your new Laker Legend

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Welcome your new Laker Legend

In response to fbombfury's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jacoby Parker

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/110/kobe-bryant" rel="nofollow">Kobe Bryant will be sidelined at least three more weeks after meeting with his doctor on Friday, reports http://espn.go.com/losangeles/nba/story/_/id/10500054/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-another-3-weeks-doctor-exam" rel="nofollow">ESPNLosAngeles.com. Byrant has not played since Dec. 17 due to a fracture of the lateral tibial plateau in the knee. The knee is still sore and swelling, so Bryant needs more time and will check in with his doctor in three weeks.

"I don't know," head coach Mike D'Antoni said when asked if Bryant will return this season. "That's out of my hands. We'll see. I have no answer to that one."

The answer is likely no as there will be just 33 days left in the season in three weeks and with the Lakers at the bottom of the West there is no need to rush him back.

ENJOY!!

[/QUOTE]

Just bumping with proper context.  Jacoby Parker, Kome Bryant and the crowd has the making of a legendary team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Welcome your new Laker Legend

Bumping the funniest thread of the year.  Funny because he still doesn't even know why it's wrong.  And, I will continue to bump the funniest thread of the year until my own personal stalker is either banned, or grows up and goes away on his own....

JACOBY Parker............L  O  L  !!!!!!!

Enjoy!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!