Well it looks like the Lakers are getting a grill punching!!!! Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Well it looks like the Lakers are getting a grill punching!!!! Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!

Well our team, The Celtics plays a likely 1st round foe and almost wins with our bench and the Lakers in a must win situation to hold on to the 3rd spot because they don't want the Grizzlies are getting buttonwhipped by that old Spurs team that everyone rights off every year.

I hope the Clip catch them. The trolls won't even show up after round one because there team will be golfin'.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: Well it looks like the Lakers are getting a grill punching!!!! Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!

We got punched in the grill, on the side of the grill, on the top of the grill, under the grill, outside the grill, left, right, upside, down and any other way you can punch a grill. Spurs are a well oiled machine. The most discipline team on both sides of the court I have ever seen. Simply better than the Lakers period.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Well it looks like the Lakers are getting a grill punching!!!! Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!

In Response to Re: Well it looks like the Lakers are getting a grill punching!!!! Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]We got punched in the grill, on the side of the grill, on the top of the grill, under the grill, outside the grill, left, right, upside, down and any other way you can punch a grill. Spurs are a well oiled machine. The most discipline team on both sides of the court I have ever seen. Simply better than the Lakers period.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Outstanding and classy post, man - kudos to you!!
    I just hope your little compadres can show as much sack as you did!  Respect!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

That Spurs team is something to watch, simply WOW. Popovich has always been my favorite coach and that is why I thought (not anymore) the Mike Brown hiring was a great decision but I was dead wrong. I am not blaming Mike Brown for this loss, I am blaming the Spurs. They are better than us. Don't know how we beat them the first game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

I agree very classy, I aimed this more at my good pals Elven and Kobedaman and snoopdrizzle and Mark for CT.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

It was a good game to watch... For Spurs fans. Wink

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I guess Bynum thought 30 rebs. was enough in one game. He had only 2 rebs. in 30 mins. Can you believe that????
    Yell

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

30 FT attempts to 18. The refs even tried to help us out. At least we beat the warriors the other night!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" I agree very classy, I aimed this more at my good pals Elven and Kobedaman and snoopdrizzle and Mark for CT."

Yeah where are those clowns? Oh yeah no big surprise they are frontrunners so would not be  here  the night of a spanking.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

at least elf and snoop know they are trolls......i think mark truly believes what he says....he is just an idiot

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Well it looks like the Lakers are getting a grill punching!!!! Go Spurs Go!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]It was a good game to watch... For Spurs fans.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

They are one of the best teams in the Western Conference and I wouldn't be surprised if they get to the Western Conference finals this year.  Although, anything can happen in the playoffs. 

Sections
Shortcuts