Well it's Christmas and the foolishness continues

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Well it's Christmas and the foolishness continues

In response to 34wheelchair's comment:
    [QUOTE]

YOU'RE GOING TO POST MORE ON YOUR FB BOARD?

YOU WILL BE TALKING TO YOURSELF!!!

YOU ONLY HAVE 8 LIKES AND NOBODY OTHER THEN YOU HAS MADE A COMMENT IN DAYS!!!!

YOUR FACEBOOK BOARD IS A FAILURE!!!!!!!

MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

So is your prediction the lakers would have a better record than the Celtics by Christmas, Tommy!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from john reudametkin. Show john reudametkin's posts

In response to FURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well it's over, Bloggetty wrapped a lot of packages and for those who like having others wrap there packages it might have been cool. I know Crippledink was excited about how well his was wrapped even though his wasn't a big package.

Anyways I appealled to BDC again to do something, anything, at least more than the nothing they do now and all I got was we'll give you back your other name because of the circumstances that lost me it. We'll how about doing something about the people that cause that circumstance. No nothing so I give up. They have no intention of doing anything and that's fine. If they don't care about there product why should we. I'll still post here, but will start spending more time on my own board and Sams like all the other good posters that dwindled and eventually left.

Aw, shut up.

It's a damn shame because at one time this was a great place to come and talk about our team not that 2nd rate pretend franchise that doesn't embrace it's own history except to use numbers to make them look good.

So for my two or three friends who think I'm leaving, I'm not so here' to hoping you catch a snowball to the head today.

Merry Christmas to the actual Celtics Fans. Bah Humbug to trolls, fake fans, and any other clown that harasses people here and finally Bah Humbug to the moderators for doing nothing. Again.

[/QUOTE]

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

you might as well get used to it. a Moderator isn't coming throught that door anytime soon. lol

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Bloggy.....you once criticised me by saying......"way to keep things classy"......and I took your advice...this back and forth banter is getting old....you are better than that my friend....just saying..

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bloggy.....you once criticised me by saying......"way to keep things classy"......and I took your advice...this back and forth banter is getting old....you are better than that my friend....just saying..

[/QUOTE]

Why do you engage this fool at all Duke?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I guess I am just a "dreamer"...thinking we might be able to keep things civil over here..my bad...

18. This post has been removed.