Well King Nothing still hasn't won a damn thing!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Well King Nothing still hasn't won a damn thing!!!!

Annoint people Kings without them winning anything. I can hear the Mettalica tune in the background now. Haha Lebron, cheaters never prosper.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Re: Well King Nothing still hasn't won a damn thing!!!!

I'm happy for Cleveland and Toronto too. F these bastards.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

You and me both. This is a great result.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Cool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Well King Nothing still hasn't won a damn thing!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Annoint people Kings without them winning anything. I can hear the Mettalica tune in the background now. Haha Lebron, cheaters never prosper.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

I really dislike LeBron and was very happy that he still hasn't won a championship.  I expect that Miami will win the championship soon, but was very happy that it wasn't this year. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Arrogance takes a back seat to classiness this year.  Love it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

I rooted for the Mavs but don't be surpised if the Heat come back and win it all next year. This could be a learning experience. Turnovers and bad shot selection killed them tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Championships are built on the court, not on paper. LeBron can't get it done in the 4th, their team couldn't make free throws, no one wanted to take/make the big shot. Mavs are class, Heat... not so much. Congrats Dallas.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Well King Nothing still hasn't won a damn thing!!!!:
    [QUOTE]I rooted for the Mavs but don't be surpised if the Heat come back and win it all next year. This could be a learning experience. Turnovers and bad shot selection killed them tonight.
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]

Let's not forget there's a certain team in Chicago that is ALSO getting better. The Heat "Big 3" may never win a title or they might win one or two.

You guys know as well as we Laker fans just how tough it is to win multiple titles...oh wait, you guys haven't done that since the Bird era.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

The Bulls, Celtics, Thunder, Mavs, and Lakers are all going to be good enough to win it next year so while Miami may win one or two, odds are they won't win more than that.  And, Watch out for the moves made by the Knicks, Nets, and Orlando.  Next year will be very interesting.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I see the Heat regrouping and winning it all next year but you never know. You have to seize it when it's in front of you. 

Qdaddy shame on you for always twisting the knife. You truly are a troll.

I'd like to see all the "fix is in/Stern won't let the Mavs win" nutjobs apologize to us for their absurdities.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I think I'll enjoy the post game interviews with LeBrick and his fellow losers more than the game.  Did not want to see Miami win.  At least some of us got a little satisfaction out of this years Finals

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

LeQueen LeChokes!!

(Impersonating Fierce)

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PauGasolSmells143. Show PauGasolSmells143's posts

I'm just glad LeBron and Wade really went up to the podium and owned up to their performances and were humble and gracious.  I'm also really glad that Sarah Palin is out there making a positive impact on our country and that people like
    Gaddafi and Ahmadinejad are out there supporting imporant human rights issues, especially women's rights.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

JJ Barea had more of an impact on this series, then the Queen did!! I hope the Heat don't try to trade him to the Magic, for Howard!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]I'm just glad LeBron and Wade really went up to the podium and owned up to their performances and were humble and gracious.  I'm also really glad that Sarah Palin is out there making a positive impact on our country and that people like Gaddafi and Ahmadinejad are out there supporting imporant human rights issues, especially women's rights.
    Posted by PauGasolSmells143[/QUOTE]
    You get my vote for funniest sarcasm of the week.
    Thank-youCool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well King Nothing still hasn't won a damn thing!!!! : Let's not forget there's a certain team in Chicago that is ALSO getting better. The Heat "Big 3" may never win a title or they might win one or two. You guys know as well as we Laker fans just how tough it is to win multiple titles...oh wait, you guys haven't done that since the Bird era.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

And never back to back in the modern era! Pathetic really!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeLahoud. Show JoeLahoud's posts

And you count Minneapolis titles as yours? Juvenile and predictable, really.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VanB0stACaM

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts