Well there's 30 Million well spent.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

Re: Well there's 30 Million well spent.

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

I don't wish injuries on anyone, but I'm sorry he's a lousy excuse for a human being and I don't feel one bit bad for him. I repect his game and I respect the fact he was the only one on that crappy team that gave a damn he's a hell of a competitor, but this is what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket and you work horse an older player because you mismanaged every other aspect of your team. This team was horribly put together and by forcing this guy to pretty much have to do anything because this team is a terrible fit in every way this was eventually going to happen.

I wonder what this does as far as securing Howard for next year. They are over the cap and way into the luxury tax if he gets the max. Let's face it with Kobe out and his30 million sitting at home most likely during the beginning of next year as well does this really motivate DH to re-sign. I seriously doubt it now.

You know what they say what goes around comes around and for Kobe and the Lakers it finally came around. I'm sorry but I'm smiling over this and have to say I'm really enjoying it.

+1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It is unfortunate that Kobe suffered this injury but despite how talented he is why is he being paid $30 million at his age.  It just doesn't make any sense. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

Karma.

Hope the trolls enjoy it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

This is on Mike D. From a Bill Simmons tweet.  Kobe played 48 mins, then 47, 43, 47, 41, 48, 45 (on way to 48)... tears his achilles. But it was a "fluke" injury. Ohhh-kay.

He also points out rightly that Mike D did this Amare his first year in NY.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In the end Cuban was right: The Lakers will amnesty Kobe!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I was never a Kobe fan, but agreed, he is an all-time great despite his flaws.  He is a bit like MJ in that he is too competitive, needed to be the man, but that made him a great player if maybe a questionable team mate at times.  I always believed he was on borrowed time.  He has played too much basketball to keep on going like he was going.