Well, well, well, FAT GLEN LOST THE GAME TODAY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Well, well, well, FAT GLEN LOST THE GAME TODAY

Still the guy has shown up pretty good over the other thirty games. Cut him some slack Ray has looked awful lately, along with Shaq and others it is called Rondo is out.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

LOL! Does anyone know of another Celtics board? Just asking because I don't know of any.

BBD didn't lose the game, he didn't play well but he didn't lose it. I don't understand why our PF is becoming infatuated with showing people he can shoot....WHO CARES. Get your big b--- on the block and draw fouls.

The problem was we had NO PG out there down the stretch to run sets and get people THEIR SHOTS.

We had no post up game today at all. JON played well in his minutes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsboy11. Show celticsboy11's posts

In Response to Re: Well, well, well, FAT GLEN LOST THE GAME TODAY:
    [QUOTE]LOL! Does anyone know of another Celtics board? Just asking because I don't know of any. BBD didn't lose the game, he didn't play well but he didn't lose it. I don't understand why our PF is becoming infatuated with showing people he can shoot....WHO CARES. Get your big b--- on the block and draw fouls. The problem was we had NO PG out there down the stretch to run sets and get people THEIR SHOTS. We had no post up game today at all. JON played well in his minutes.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

You could try the ESPN Celtics team board. that one is pretty good too. I might head over there soon, too many peons in here

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Well, well, well, FAT GLEN LOST THE GAME TODAY : You could try the ESPN Celtics team board. that one is pretty good too. I might head over there soon, too many peons in here
    Posted by celticsboy11[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone will try to talk you out of it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Said it before, say it again - I like his game, but he makes me crazy.  When he is off, he needs to stop shooting - period!  He is good from 15 - 18, baseline, and one on one spin moves with people his size.  He cannot score beyond 18, and he cannot score on someone who can jump.  For as many charges as the guy has taken, he has had at least that many shots blocked, if not more.  He makes me nuts!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3+pointer. Show 3+pointer's posts

In Response to Well, well, well, FAT GLEN LOST THE GAME TODAY:
    [QUOTE]Not only does he think he's got the KG 20 foot jumper pat down, to the point where he chucks up one too many sometimes, now he's just going for the kill, taking unadvised 3's, shooting it like he was playing horse. And this is not the first one either. He's taking about 4 now in several games and I'm glad Doc sorta gave him a stare down because I have the deepest feeling that if any of those went in, Fat Glen would all of a sudden think he's got a 3 point shot. Still can't up for a strong lay up, never mind. Speaking of dunks, has he really gone up strong to dunk balls, can't remember any???????? Thanks for that three Fat Glen, happy new year.
    Posted by celticsboy11[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 3+pointer. Show 3+pointer's posts

glen is improving he is been playing great lately the problem is if your captain did not come to play you will lose your driver did not come to drive you aint going any where and daniel should have finished the game instead of nate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" I might head over there soon, too many peons in here"

Please do head over there. Your "anti-Glen Davis" routine is wearing on everyone here. 

Only a real moron would think that Glen Davis is supposed to carry this team. That's not his role. We're not going to win anything with KG and Rondo out. I don't care who you think you can trade Glen Davis for, he wouldn't be able to win games with this patchwork lineup. 

This is the last time I am going to respond to your clueluess postings. Have fun on the cesspool posing as "conversation" over at ESPN. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I missed the game last night but watched the highlights. I think the thing about Baby is taking that 3 pt shot with plenty of time on the shot clock.

Its one thing to miss shots or dribble the ball off your foot... nobody is intentionally trying to do that.. but Babys 3 pt shot was intentional and you got to wonder why.  Seems like he was playing hero ball and thats a bad thing to get going on this team, esp with 2 of our leaders not playing.

Sometimes Baby tries doing too much (im being kind) ... we're starting to see him shoot fall-away 15 footers and now a 3 early in the shot clock. Baby appears to be getting a big head because he gets alot of minutes and hes certainly improved his game.  His comments to the press (like Orlando cant beat us & Dwight Howard has the same moves he had in HS) seem to indicate this too.

Doc, KG, PP, Rondo etc... someone should have a talk with him and gets his head back on straight.  Maybe hes getting a little too confident

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Well tomorrow he goes against a 6'11 PF 3-Pt shooting guy and we'll see if he can hold his own.

The problem I have with BBD is he doesn't use his size enough. Barkley used to use his size as an advantage against big players. He can't jump like Barkley but at least he should be at the FT line all day. BBD falls into the trap of taking jumpers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Well tomorrow he goes against a 6'11 PF 3-Pt shooting guy and we'll see if he can hold his own. The problem I have with BBD is he doesn't use his size enough. Barkley used to use his size as an advantage against big players. He can't jump like Barkley but at least he should be at the FT line all day. BBD falls into the trap of taking jumpers.

That's why he's not a starter. And that's why I told you that the Celtics should only use BBD this season then let him walk after the season if he wants big money. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Oh no don't try to keep him on the bench now. So what you're saying is he's best in his role with the C's right?

If he's so good he should be able to start for the C's and make them better. When McHale had to start you didn't see a drop off in wins or production. If anything it made the team better.

Make up you mind and don't start backtracking now. You're about to get a big dose of reality when I post his lines as a starter. He's going to lose $100K every time he has a game like yesterday.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Oh no don't try to keep him on the bench now. So what you're saying is he's best in his role with the C's right? If he's so good he should be able to start for the C's and make them better. When McHale had to start you didn't see a drop off in wins or production. If anything it made the team better. Make up you mind and don't start backtracking now. You're about to get a big dose of reality when I post his lines as a starter. He's going to lose $100K every time he has a game like yesterday.

Find a post of mine where I said Glen Davis is a starter in this league. 

I said the Celtics can't win Banner #18 without Davis, I never said Davis will take KG's place.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Whatever! I'm telling you to stop putting so much value on a bench player. A bench player like BBD isn't going to make or break the C's chances. What difference does it make if he starts or not as long as he's the go to PF like he is now we should be ok right??

Well the team looks totally different with him as the starting PF. Remember this is the guy you think will be with the C's for years to come and can take KG's place. LOL! That's funny!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Whatever! I'm telling you to stop putting so much value on a bench player. A bench player like BBD isn't going to make or break the C's chances. What difference does it make if he starts or not as long as he's the go to PF like he is now we should be ok right?? Well the team looks totally different with him as the starting PF. Remember this is the guy you think will be with the C's for years to come and can take KG's place. LOL! That's funny!

Stop being a jerk. If the Celtics traded BBD like you wanted them to, then who would be the PF now that KG is out?

Even a simple mind like yours can understand that BBD will make or break the Cs chances because the Celtics need someone to backup KG. You expecting KG to play 48 minutes for 82 games?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Of course they can't trade him no knucklehead. This time does give Ainge and other teams time to evaluate BBD. He's playingfor his next contract right now. Sure it's nice when he can put up 16 & 6 against 2nd teamers but what can he do with increased minutes against starters?

As I said from the beginning BBD fits a good role with this team BUT he's not the reason why we win #18 or don't win #18. We could lose him and still win the title. The person we can't lose is KG and why can't we lose KG because BBD isn't Kevin McHale. If he was losing KG wouldn't be a problem. I told you the guys we can't lose are PP,RA,KG,Rondo and Shaq come playoff time.

YOu can post all the Mikki Moore posts you want. You can twist words and you can say whatever you want but the bottom line is I'm going to prove to you that BBD isn't as good as you think he is. He's a role player and now his role is bigger. Let's see if he can step up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

what an aweful thread.  septic boy 11 needs a new home.  anyone?

you guys soak in 30 some odd games of generally outstanding ball from davis and now he has two bad games and he's not worth having, just a broken thumbed punk again.

i'm starting to hope he does leave the team after this year so that people will learn that it's hard to replace good old fashioned hustle and yeah the guy has some talent too.

maybe not shooting 3's.  but he did shoot and make corner 3's in college.  doc can take his bug eyes and shove them as far as i'm concerned.  i've watched many a c "gun" ill advised in the new 'big 3' era and nobody seems to get guff like davis does.  why is that?  because he's a fatty?  i mean seriously, anyone have something on that?

i've watched sheed bomb ill advised and loaf, rondo loaf on D, other people make bad plays and nothing seems to compare with the caustic disdain that davis garners after making a bad play or two of them within a week. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

BBD has game. Leave the kid alone. I see a lot of good in BBD. Let's stop bashing this team and certain players. We have done pretty dam good with the injury bug this year. Going to be scary when everyone is healthy.

Sections
Shortcuts