We're Lottery Bound

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Re: We're Lottery Bound

Also think that Bass should be a chip to be moved in the offseason.  Good on O...undersized and lost on D.  His contract is reasonable and there might be interest.  

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Sessions is better then pick 24...IMO.

and 

6'9 is an upgrade...but your right no guarantee he's back...I do think it's likely with his constant presence around the C's in Boston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

didn't know that about Bass..

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: We're Lottery Bound:
    Lottery bound? Good news to me.  IMO, finishing 7th or 8th seed is going to mean squat. Good picks, resigning KG and RA and bargain rates, and picking up some missing pieces with newly found cap space has a nice ring to it.
    Posted by breaktime

I agree with you and wouldn't be disappointed if the Celtics don't make the playoffs.   Unless they were able to win most of their remaining games and end up as 5th seed or higher, which is probably impossible, I am not sure that they will even win their 1st playoff series. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I too thought the Celts would make the playoffs. But when I saw that the Celts would still have to play the Heat 3 times, face the Spurs, Magic, Bulls, and Pacers one more time, and have their back to back to back in April, I don't think the Celts can hold on to the 8th seed.  The Knicks and Bucks are just 3 losses away from overtaking the Celts. So it's really not looking good for the Celts.
    Posted by Fiercest34

You are probably right.  If the Celtics don't make the playoffs they end up with a higher draft pick, which is ok with me. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Looks like we are going to have to chase a RFA with large contract regardless of our Draft position...has anyone seen Hibbert enough to have an opinion?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/3436/roy-hibbert

7'2 Rebounds...Blocks...Young and better every year.  IS he worth a max?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Looks like we are going to have to chase a RFA with large contract regardless of our Draft position...has anyone seen Hibbert enough to have an opinion?
    Posted by TuukkainNet

Hibbert would be a great addition to the Celtics but I would imagine that he will resign with the Pacers.  Can't imagine why they wouldn't resign him. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Rondo (26)/Bradley(22)
    Mayo(24)/Pietrus
    Pierce(34)/Green (25)
    KG(35)/JJJ(22) 
    Hibbert(25)/????

+ 2 first round picks, 2 second round picks

Could you be excited for a line up like this??

looks like scoring problem unless Mayo went off...

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

No Pacers contract extensions for Roy Hibbert, George Hill

Posted by Inside Hoops
    Roy Hibbert

Indiana Pacers guard George Hill and center Roy Hibbert will have to wait until the summer to get their next contracts and find out where they’ll be playing next season.

The deadline for contract extensions passed Wednesday night with neither player agreeing to a new deal.

They will be restricted free agents, meaning the Pacers can match any offer made to them, this summer.

“We’ll just wait until this summer and see what we can do,” Pacers President Larry Bird said.

It’s not surprising that Hibbert didn’t agree to an extension. He and agent David Falk said last week that they would prefer to wait until this summer to work on a new contract.

Hill’s status, on the other hand, is somewhat surprising.

– Reported by Mike Wells of the Indianapolis Star

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=9144#ixzz1pTvuvfsa

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Rondo (26)/Bradley(22) Mayo(24)/Pietrus Pierce(34)/Green (25) KG(35)/JJJ(22)  Hibbert(25)/???? + 2 first round picks, 2 second round picks Could you be excited for a line up like this?? looks like scoring problem unless Mayo went off...
    Posted by TuukkainNet

I like that lineup, but with Ray coming off the bench instead of Pietrus.
    Like Mayo, or Gordon, or Young

Hibbert is better than McGee, but I would take either one.....Kaman would be my 3rd choice!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Pietrus' age, size and defensive skill edges out Ray in my mind...Mayo has turned into a pretty consistant outside shooter with the legs to keep up with Rondo.  + I can see Ray making a good check with a contender in the off season (something the Celts shouldn't try to match.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

In Response to Re: We're Lottery Bound : With the big three almost always on the floor. It is hard for players to get the space to rebound.  The Big three take up a a lot space and tonight Ray looked geriatric.
    Posted by concord27

I sure hope so..We need to rebuild.A good pick will help the rebuilding process.Go Celtics.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Do the C's have the space to sign both Hibbert and McGee/K-man?...size is always a good problem.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

strike the consistant outside shooter comment for Mayo...just turned in a 0-9 and a 2-7 game.....down to .36% from deep.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts