We're Sorry NBA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: We're Sorry NBA

The national broadcasters treat this Lakers squad like they do the Bulls during their 3-peats... and the issue with me is that they should treat the Lakers and Celtics equally.

Those years the Bulls were teams that were put together fairly and were clearly above and beyond the most dominant clubs.

The Lakers had Gasol gift-wrapped, the KG injury that gave them the '09 title (and helped them win in '10) and the Perk injury/refs in game 7 4th quarter handed them the '10 title.

MJ was a gambler but Kobe is a rapist who went 6-24 and got an MVP.

Phil is WAY worse/arrogant/sexist now than as the Bulls coach

Pippen deserved FAR more respect than Odom, an underachiever who dissapears. Rodman gave 100% and kicked a cameraman... while Artest half-azz's it after hitting one lucky shot in game 7 and was the instigator of the worst brawl in NBA history

on and on these Lakers DO NOT deserve more respect then this collection of Celtics simply b/c they won one more title.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

The league that should be treating this rivalry like the 2nd coming of the 84-87 Celtics-Lakers rivalry...

yet they are treating LA like the 90's Bulls and Boston like the Utah Jazz.

Yuck

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdandCowens. Show BirdandCowens's posts

Perkins injury no more prevented us from winning last year than Bynum's did in 2008.  Of course, his injury directly resulted in the Gasol theft.

Right Flobus?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA:
    [QUOTE]So yes I guess you could say you Fakers are obsesses.  Won't find us on your boards.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    See: hedleylamarr.

For starters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : Everyone on this board, Celtics fans included, fully realize that debating you is a fool's errand.  You stated "o n the LA Times, 'green slime', 'ceptics' are terms readily seen ." Then you mentioned ONE user you claim used those words on the Lakers blog. Who exactly is making statements and not backing them up?
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

That would be you!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : See: hedleylamarr. For starters.

I have posted on the LA Times.  I have not done so for about 6 months - go ahead and find one if you want.  I gave it up because those people are even more delusional than we are.  AND, I POSTED, not mimicked, or contradicted.  I actually befriended several lakers posters.  One is Mamba24, who enjoyed my posts very much.  Another wrote ," wow, a  Celtics fan with class?"

3 people joined in and agreed with me when I made the statement that Kareem will never get a Head coaching job because of the way he treated people when he played.

I never showed any disrespect to the lakers or the front office in any of my posts.  FANS?  Well, that's a different story......:)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Perkins injury no more prevented us from winning last year than Bynum's did in 2008.  Of course, his injury directly resulted in the Gasol theft. Right Flobus?
    Posted by BirdandCowens[/QUOTE]

The Gasol trade would have only been fair if it INCLUDED Bynum. If Bynum was healthy it would not have happebed. Many teams cried foul on that trade and said that several better offers were ignored (Luol Deng in a chicago package) b/c the league saw an opportunity to get Kobe a wingman and LA back in the spotlight.

It was shameful.

Of course LA was somehow favored going into the '08 series without Bynum since December. Then we were above and beyond superior.

Boston returned to LA with a 3-2 lead in '10, Perk was hurt 7 minutes into game 6 and we got blown out and then outrebouded like crazy in game 7 but still were up 13 in the 3rd and the refs had to give the huge majority of 4th quarter calls to LA in order for them to squeak out a W.

Clearly the injuries are not a wash.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : That would be you!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    Case rested.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : Case rested.

Exactly.  I rested it yesterday.  YOU said, "Celtics fans have called lakers fans much worse."  I asked you to prove it, and you showed your true cowardice........you tried to flip it and blame it on me.

Now I thought we agreed to leave each other alone.  I have taken on many McNuggets, don't start with me.

NOW case is closed!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : I have posted on the LA Times.  I have not done so for about 6 months - go ahead and find one if you want.  I gave it up because those people are even more delusional than we are.  AND, I POSTED, not mimicked, or contradicted.  I actually befriended several lakers posters.  One is Mamba24, who enjoyed my posts very much.  Another wrote ," wow, a  Celtics fan with class?" 3 people joined in and agreed with me when I made the statement that Kareem will never get a Head coaching job because of the way he treated people when he played. I never showed any disrespect to the lakers or the front office in any of my posts.  FANS?  Well, that's a different story......:)
    nobody mentioned karJabb being an insufferable weedhead?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : Exactly.  I rested it yesterday.  YOU said, "Celtics fans have called lakers fans much worse."  I asked you to prove it, and you showed your true cowardice........you tried to flip it and blame it on me. Now I thought we agreed to leave each other alone.  I have taken on many McNuggets, don't start with me. NOW case is closed!!
    If you must quote, please do so accurately. I said "Celtics fans have called the Lakers far worse on their blogs." 

"Rapist", anyone?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : If you must quote, please do so accurately. I said " Celtics fans have called the Lakers far worse on their blogs."  "Rapist", anyone?

Just if the shoe fits.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : Just if the shoe fits.
    Oh snap. Good one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : Oh snap. Good one.

thank you, thank you very much. (Elvis)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : If you must quote, please do so accurately. I said " Celtics fans have called the Lakers far worse on their blogs."  "Rapist", anyone?

Ah, the world of semantics.  Wonderful thing that!

Yes, that particular one is a bit over the top.  For he was acquitted.  That just makes him an adulterer and a despicable human being........you're right, that is clearly better!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : Ah, the world of semantics.  Wonderful thing that! Yes, that particular one is a bit over the top.  For he was acquitted.  That just makes him an adulterer and a despicable human being........you're right, that is clearly better!

Oh Snap,  good one.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : Ah, the world of semantics.  Wonderful thing that! Yes, that particular one is a bit over the top.  For he was acquitted.  That just makes him an adulterer and a despicable human being........you're right, that is clearly better!
    If in your mind an adulterer is the equivalent of a rapist, more power to you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Flobus is clearly not married!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]Flobus is clearly not married!!
    Wow.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

flobus, let me take this opportunity to say i hope the lakers get back on track shortly and assume they will. also, looking forward to seeing y'all shortly in boston and ideally again in june.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : If in your mind an adulterer is the equivalent of a rapist, more power to you.

Its nice to have obsessed  Faker fans trolling and arguing with Celtic fans.  I guess they think we should think like them.  You don't know he was innocent any more than we know he was guilty so quit acting like you do.  Bottom line he is a scum bag that cheated on his wife and probably wasn't the first time.  If you want to drool on KOME go find Mark Jackson and you can do it together. Either that or hmmm you could go to your own Laker board?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]flobus, let me take this opportunity to say i hope the lakers get back on track shortly and assume they will. also, looking forward to seeing ya'll shortly in boston and ideally again in june.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]
    Thanks - same here. Regardless of which side you fall on, most of us around here just want to see Boston and L.A. in the finals again. However they get there is fine by me.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : Its nice to have obsessed  Faker fans trolling and arguing with Celtic fans.  I guess they think we should think like them.  You don't know he was innocent any more than we know he was guilty so quit acting like you do.  Bottom line he is a scum bag that cheated on his wife and probably wasn't the first time.  If you want to drool on KOME go find Mark Jackson and you can do it together. Either that or hmmm you could go to your own Laker board?
    If you think there are no Celtics players guilty of infidelity/adultery then rational conversation is beyond you. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : Its nice to have obsessed  Faker fans trolling and arguing with Celtic fans.  I guess they think we should think like them.  You don't know he was innocent any more than we know he was guilty so quit acting like you do.  Bottom line he is a scum bag that cheated on his wife and probably wasn't the first time.  If you want to drool on KOME go find Mark Jackson and you can do it together. Either that or hmmm you could go to your own Laker board?

Of course, none of us knows what happens on the road in the NBA.  However, as I search my brain for the last time a Celtics player was accused of anything, it's Delonte, and he wasn't on the team at the time.  I also believe he is single.  And, of course, medicated!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: We're Sorry NBA : If you think there are no Celtics players guilty of infidelity/adultery then rational conversation is beyond you. 

Well they haven't gotten charged with rape yet.

Sections
Shortcuts