West and Davis amused

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

West and Davis amused

I would think they are happy they are not here and would have some choice words for some on this board.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: West and Davis amused

I watched BBD play in the 4th quarter last night. Had some big hoops/hops. He surely has slimmed down a lot since he left the Cs.

I wonder what that says about home cookin' in Beantown.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to West and Davis amused:
    I would think they are happy they are not here and would have some choice words for some on this board.
    Posted by maryngary

and we  "...ARE HAPPY THEY ARE NOT HERE"...

enuff said.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

They are happy where they are and I am happy they landed on their feet. Delonte is really missed right now and Dooling is proving more gimpy than he West was.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: West and Davis amused:
    In Response to Re: West and Davis amused : How do you know the C's aren't using Dooling has an excuse to play Bradley more?
    Posted by Mployee8

For what reason a trade?  If you are watching you see we need a point guard to steady the team. Bradley is getting valuable experience but is also revealing his serious deficiencies as a point guard.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

West is missed - NOT baby!  I will never admit that - I'm glad he's gone - I would have taken a bus token to Disney World for him!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: West and Davis amused:
    West is missed - NOT baby!  I will never admit that - I'm glad he's gone - I would have taken a bus token to Disney World for him!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

I agree that West is really missed by the Celtics.  I still don't understand why he wasn't resigned.  I also believe that Bass is better than Davis and like the trade very much.   

Sections
Shortcuts