West and Jermaine are both bad signings that I railed against.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

West and Jermaine are both bad signings that I railed against.

Relying on a mental patient and a over the hill has been was a disaster for trouble. 
    The Celtics went up by 13 with Rondo and the backups in,but the mo stopped,when they took Rondo out and allowed the unreliable player to play. 

He then gets hurt on an uncontested layup.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: West and Jermaine are both bad signings that I railed against.

In Response to West and Jermaine are both bad signings that I railed against.:
    Relying on a mental patient and a over the hill has been was a disaster for trouble.  The Celtics went up by 13 with Rondo and the backups in,but the mo stopped,when they took Rondo out and allowed the unreliable player to play.    He then gets hurt on an uncontested layup.
    Posted by notrade

Don't agree with you about West.  He hasn't played much this season, but is a good player.  Signing Jermaine was a mistake.  Maybe if he had been healthy he would have been able to contribute.  If Rasheed hadn't retired, he would still be with the Celtics and Jermaine never would have signed with the Celtics.  I know that many don't like Rasheed, but at least he played most games last season and was a great help during the playoffs.   Not sure who else was available, but signing Jermaine was a mistake.  It would definitely be better if the Celtics had someone who had been healthy instead of Jermaine.  

Sections
Shortcuts