West Officially a Pacer

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Re: West Officially a Pacer

There has to be a reason that no players want to play in Boston.

It is getting ridiculous.  Is KG that hated by the league?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: West Officially a Pacer:
    There has to be a reason that no players want to play in Boston. It is getting ridiculous.  Is KG that hated by the league?
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost

west wanted to play here, but we couldnt get anyone to take JON so the trade fell through

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

There has to be a reason that no players want to play in Boston. It is getting ridiculous.  Is KG that hated by the league?

Maybe, or maybe because all those players know that Rivers wont play them??? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I just don't get why FAs aren't looking at Boston and saying "add me and we win a championship"

There has to be something about Boston that is not liked by the FAs.

I'm guessing Garnett is hated; or maybe boston celtics fans are hated?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

lets hope he is a bust then for indiana.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

I just don't get why FAs aren't looking at Boston and saying "add me and we win a championship" There has to be something about Boston that is not liked by the FAs. I'm guessing Garnett is hated; or maybe boston celtics fans are hated?

Unfortunately, the vestiges of Boston as a racially divided city still resonate with many African American athletes. That, along with the long winters and high taxes, puts Boston near the bottom of many free agents' wish list.

Sections
Shortcuts