WESTBROOK for RONDO or bad idea?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidB1. Show DavidB1's posts

WESTBROOK for RONDO or bad idea?

Haven't checked the salaries but I guess a secondary piece could be added either way to make it work. The Thunder clearly needs someone to facilitate and be creative in their primitive isolation like offense and not another volume shooter which is what Westbrook wants to be. I'm not a big Westbrook fan (he's not my type of player) but under the steady and rigid hand of Doc I think he can mature and become a great player. Besides the Celtics will need points and Doc runs a motion offense which doesn't require that much creativity from the pg position.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: WESTBROOK for RONDO or bad idea?

I heard someone mention the possibility of Westbrook being traded for Chris Paul.  This was an announcer on espn.  Just heard them discussing this a couple of days ago.  Not sure that New Orleans would want Westbrook, but I suppose it could benefit both teams..  I do agree that Rondo for Westbrook would also benefit both teams.  Again, I am not sure that this would ever happen. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Susan,
    I think Rondo for Westbrook would be a disaster. Westbrook is not a point guard and he clearly is not a player with the smarts to lead a championship team.  It will never happen.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: WESTBROOK for RONDO or bad idea?:
    Susan, I think Rondo for Westbrook would be a disaster. Westbrook is not a point guard and he clearly is not a player with the smarts to lead a championship team.  It will never happen.
    Posted by concord27

You may be right.  Although I believe he is currently the point guard for OKC.  They probabably need to start someone else at that position. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

No. Westbrook is killing OKC.

I'd do Rondo for Westbrook and Harden.  and then find a way to pry Billups from the knicks.

This isn't happening. My point is Rondo is a much better player overall than Westbrook.

Sections
Shortcuts