West's Best Team Getting Beat Up out East

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

West's Best Team Getting Beat Up out East

Despite plucking the NBAs best post defender out of the east in Kendrick Perkins, the West's best team is finding the east more than they can handle. After running circles around the likes of the LA Lakers and the rest of the western conference, they've lost two straight out east despite not having to play on back to back nights.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elDunker2. Show elDunker2's posts

Re: West's Best Team Getting Beat Up out East

and the C's lost two straight on their trip out west. Your point? They are still one of the top 3 teams in the NBA.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to West's Best Team Getting Beat Up out East:
    [QUOTE]Despite plucking the NBAs best post defender out of the east in Kendrick Perkins, the West's best team is finding the east more than they can handle. After running circles around the likes of the LA Lakers and the rest of the western conference, they've lost two straight out east despite not having to play on back to back nights.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

I can explain it my own terms and here it goes.  Strike shorten season anything can happen and most likely will.  If I figure it out before the playoffs I will be on a flight to Vegas.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I think  Indiana's  on our schedule tomorrow night.
    Lotta joy or angst (or both) gonna be posted here then.

In our favor:
    1. Emotional win for Pacers tonite.  Maybe leaving  them a bit drained tomorrow.
    2. Doc scolded the troops.  If they aren't tuning him out, they should come out fired up.

Working against us:
    1. Indiana  seems to always play us tough.
    2. Road game.  Favorable calls by officials will be at the league sanctioned minimum.

Prediction:
    Although I don't like our chances  against the Pacers in the playoffs,  I think we walk away with the W.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: West's Best Team Getting Beat Up out East": [QUOTE]and the C's lost two straight on their trip out west. Your point? They are still one of the top 3 teams in the NBA. Posted by elDunker2[/QUOTE] The point is that there is no point (...but, the Cs aren't the East's best team). Just taking a cheap swipe at the West, and the stupid trolls on this board.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: West's Best Team Getting Beat Up out East": [QUOTE]In Response to West's Best Team Getting Beat Up out East : I can explain it my own terms and here it goes.  Strike shorten season anything can happen and most likely will.  If I figure it out before the playoffs I will be on a flight to Vegas. Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE] You're right Kobe, that's why anything can happen in the playoffs, and the eventual champs may be a dark horse.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: West's Best Team Getting Beat Up out East:
    [QUOTE]I think  Indiana's  on our schedule tomorrow night. Lotta joy or angst (or both) gonna be posted here then. In our favor: 1. Emotional win for Pacers tonite.  Maybe leaving  them a bit drained tomorrow. 2. Doc scolded the troops.  If they aren't tuning him out, they should come out fired up. Working against us: 1. Indiana  seems to always play us tough. 2. Road game.  Favorable calls by officials will be at the league sanctioned minimum. Prediction: Although I don't like our chances  against the Pacers in the playoffs,  I think we walk away with the W.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

I agree with many of your points.  I knew that the Pacers are a good team, but still surprised that they beat Oklahoma City.  The real advantage for this game tonight, are the Doc speech and the back to back for Indiana.   The Celtics should be really motivated since they have lost 2 in a row.  I will be very disappointed if the Celtics lose another close game.  Although, too early to know how this game will turn out. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Chicago has the best road record in the NBA.....and the East holds six of the top ten spots.....the Lakers have a "road win" over the Clippers at Staples.....the balance of power (number of elite or very good teams) has shifted to the East....kind of like the '60's through the '80's....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: West's Best Team Getting Beat Up out East:
    [QUOTE]I think  Indiana's  on our schedule tomorrow night. Lotta joy or angst (or both) gonna be posted here then. In our favor: 1. Emotional win for Pacers tonite.  Maybe leaving  them a bit drained tomorrow. 2. Doc scolded the troops.  If they aren't tuning him out, they should come out fired up. Working against us: 1. Indiana  seems to always play us tough. 2. Road game.  Favorable calls by officials will be at the league sanctioned minimum. Prediction: Although I don't like our chances  against the Pacers in the playoffs,  I think we walk away with the W.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]
    Agree with most of your points.  I believe in a series however the Celtics would be much better off with rest and the type of half court play.  I like our chances if we face them.  Assuming Rondo can play well against Collison.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

In response to "Re: West's Best Team Getting Beat Up out East": [QUOTE]I think  Indiana's  on our schedule tomorrow night. Lotta joy or angst (or both) gonna be posted here then. In our favor: 1. Emotional win for Pacers tonite.  Maybe leaving  them a bit drained tomorrow. 2. Doc scolded the troops.  If they aren't tuning him out, they should come out fired up. Working against us: 1. Indiana  seems to always play us tough. 2. Road game.  Favorable calls by officials will be at the league sanctioned minimum. Prediction: Although I don't like our chances  against the Pacers in the playoffs,  I think we walk away with the W. Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE] Good call breaktime!

Sections
Shortcuts