W'eve had a good run of rubbing it in to the trolls, but tonight I fear will be there night

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

W'eve had a good run of rubbing it in to the trolls, but tonight I fear will be there night

The Lakers are playing the Washington Wizards. My senior CYO team from last year could probably compete with the Wizards so Kobe, Metta old cheese and the Fakers should win. What will also adverly suck is we played double OT with Dallas and have to travel to play Houston and SA. So both games will be tough. We most likely lose one if not both and these creeps will start there grill caving grandstanding again just to show us how pathetic they truly are. It's ok I've enjoyed this run. 10-26 since round 2 last year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: W'eve had a good run of rubbing it in to the trolls, but tonight I fear will be there night

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Lakers are playing the Washington Wizards. My senior CYO team from last year could probably compete with the Wizards so Kobe, Metta old cheese and the Fakers should win. What will also adverly suck is we played double OT with Dallas and have to travel to play Houston and SA. So both games will be tough. We most likely lose one if not both and these creeps will start there grill caving grandstanding again just to show us how pathetic they truly are. It's ok I've enjoyed this run. 10-26 since round 2 last year.

[/QUOTE]
    You might be right.  I hope that both of these games are competitive, but they won't be easy games for the Celtics to win.  For whatever reason the Celtics having a losing record against Houston for the last several years.  It doesn't seem to matter who is on their team, the Celtics have lost quite a few of these games against Houston.   It is always very difficult for the Celtics to win back to back games. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: W'eve had a good run of rubbing it in to the trolls, but tonight I fear will be there night

Wizards are playing better.  No guaranteed win for the lakers, although they may have tanked the last game to refresh for this one.  If I were LA I'd consider resting Kobe and Dwight one of these game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

this morning on ESPN, they showed an interview with DH after the loss last night....asked him if he knew his role in the offense...he just sat there glaring at the reporter...no trademark smile....no emotion....he didn't really give an answer...just shrugged and said "we'll see"......he is not a happy camper right now....

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Wizard beat the Heat and our young. They will be competitive.  The Lakers will win a game sometime but they have been exposed. Dwight Howard is very unhappy and without him on board they have no chance.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Haven't you guys heard they are getting Kevin Love by the end of the week?  Yes, there will be a Beach Boys Reunion concert at Staples to celebrate ole' Kev's return home..........of course, this is a secret just our trolls know, because I can't find it anywhere on the Internet!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Possibility Lakers could lose to the Wizards. Remember Wizards did beat Miami. Anything is possible. We know bloogety and wheel chair wil be on here bragging about a Lakers victory

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Possibility Lakers could lose to the Wizards. Remember Wizards did beat Miami. Anything is possible. We know bloogety and wheel chair wil be on here bragging about a Lakers victory

[/QUOTE]

If they lose to the Wiz  I think you can get ready for Kobe to blow his top.   He may put up 30 shots tonight as well.

Sections
Shortcuts