What 2014 free agents to you expect to sign?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

What 2014 free agents to you expect to sign?

Here: http://www.hoopsworld.com/2014-nba-free-agentshttp://www.hoopsworld.com/2014-nba-free-agents

Look at that list and tell me which SG you want to sign who will be more productive and less expensive than C.Lee at $5M per with the 5th best 3P% in the league right now:

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/3-points

Which available PF is going to give you more production for less than 6.M? Brandon is one of the better defenders, above average PER and sits around 25th PF in the league in terms of Points, FG% and rebounds per game

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: What 2014 free agents to you expect to sign?

Sorry, I kind of forgot to put why I posted this.

I keep seeing trade ideas where fans want to dish out Bass and Lee and sometimes even Green for simply an expiring contract. Why?

There are no star free agents to go after. Why make a deperate move to dump our solid vets when there isn't anything better?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

go get Fab Melo from Dallas

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sorry, I kind of forgot to put why I posted this.

I keep seeing trade ideas where fans want to dish out Bass and Lee and sometimes even Green for simply an expiring contract. Why?

There are no star free agents to go after. Why make a deperate move to dump our solid vets when there isn't anything better?

[/QUOTE]

To get in the lottery in 2014.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

We will still get the center from Houston (aisk or something) for Bass, Lee, and a draft choice.  We will sign Avery Bradley to an extension.   Rondo will be back and expectations with Rondo, Green, Sullinger, Avery and Aisk(Houston Center) plus KO and Fav and the draft choice we will get by trading up, will increase.  2014 should be a much more interesting year with the Celts fielding a much better team.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kingface12. Show Kingface12's posts

Me thinks that this Fierce guy and Mployee really need to find a room..... stalking each other on a sports forum is about as cool as the clap....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Me thinks that this Fierce guy and Mployee really need to find a room..... stalking each other on a sports forum is about as cool as the clap....

[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

Why not just open up "On the Back Burner" and throw spit-balls at one another there where we wouldn't have to bump into it all the time. It's really tedious and disheartening to observe. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to Kingface12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+ 1

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts