What a bunch of whiners, nit pickers and fair weather fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

What a bunch of whiners, nit pickers and fair weather fans

Where is your loyalty and pride?  This isn't the Charlotte Bobcats.  This is Boston.  You all make me sick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: What a bunch of whiners, nit pickers and fair weather fans

Some people think Ray Allen is an ageless difference maker on both ends of the court with no injury history who really wanted to stay in Boston and was a good soldier who never felt offended when asked to sacrifice self for team... but that our incompetant GM offered him only half of what Miami offered and couldn't find any suitable replacements at SG.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shines01. Show shines01's posts

Ridiculous.  Terry and Lee and Barbosa, in tandem, are upgrades.  Terry's gamesmanship tonight helped win the game.  Lee's athleticism and pullups are an improvement over Ray running around screens for 18 seconds.  Ray couldn't deliver anymore.  Also, calling for Pierce to be traded?  Are you kidding me?  Pierce had a poor shooting night.  Look at the steal at the end of regulation when he tore the ball away during the collapse to double team Garnett's man.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

The only concern I have is Green, can he man up?

We'll need him to be a force alongside the Big 3 to go deep.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Green does look weak.  Terry will be fine, Bradley is coming back.  I am not worried about this team.  I don't think they will win it all but they will be good.

Sections
Shortcuts