2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW

trolls are going to be gone soon, if they arent already

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

In Response to Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW:
    trolls are going to be gone soon, if they arent already
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Wouldn't it be so nice to have a largely troll-free summer?

As Always,

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW : You don't know that any more than we know the Celtics would look AS good playing the Bulls
    Posted by hedleylamarr

If you are suggesting that the Lakers would have as much trouble playing the Sixers as they are the Thunder, I'm not sure what to tell you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW : To be fair, the Lakers would look a lot better playing an 8 seed. ;)
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Well yeah.  But to be fair I haven't been on here all year saying how awesome the Celtics were only to see them flame out in the second round. Did I just say anything about the Celtics being better than L.A.?

Celtics have an easy ride. No doubt. But that isn't the point of what I said previously at all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW : Well yeah.  But to be fair I haven't been on here all year saying how awesome the Celtics were only to see them flame out in the second round. Did I just say anything about the Celtics being better than L.A.? Celtics have an easy ride. No doubt. But that isn't the point of what I said previously at all.
    Posted by snakeoil123

I completely understand giving it back to the people who have been dishing it. And while I you may not be saying it, the gloating of some Celtics fans around here I find to be a bit premature.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In Response to Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW : I completely understand giving it back to the people who have been dishing it. And while I you may not be saying it, the gloating of some Celtics fans around here I find to be a bit premature.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

i second that...this series isnt over, and even though i dislike the lakers there's still time for a comeback no matter how slim the chance. i figure if the refs "slowed" the game down last night, they can easily do it again friday and saturday.

it really is funny though. i live out in so. cal and it is crazy how the laker fans are out here...one day they are winning the championship and the next they are hollering "fire mike brown!" from one extreme to another.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW : i second that...this series isnt over, and even though i dislike the lakers there's still time for a comeback no matter how slim the chance. i figure if the refs "slowed" the game down last night, they can easily do it again friday and saturday. it really is funny though. i live out in so. cal and it is crazy how the laker fans are out here...one day they are winning the championship and the next they are hollering "fire mike brown!" from one extreme to another.
    Posted by cfaninla

In all honesty, I was saying "fire Mike Brown" in June. At least in my head. Just not a good match. 

But as I've said, I would love to be proven wrong.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW : Well yeah.  But to be fair I haven't been on here all year saying how awesome the Celtics were only to see them flame out in the second round. Did I just say anything about the Celtics being better than L.A.? Celtics have an easy ride. No doubt. But that isn't the point of what I said previously at all.
    Posted by snakeoil123

BAM

That's the point

Lakers trolls spin and twist and change the argument, but the point is they were on another fans teams sports board all season and really for years now, screaming like little girls about the purple and gold and insulting Celtics fans in the most immature and pathetic of ways. Just losers as far as human beings. And flobus you and Mark/Gina are two of the 'better' trolls but so many are just brainless pondscum with no lives.

Gifted the title over us in '10 by injuries and the refs, they have since been swept out of the playoffs acting like thugs and are about to lose again... and all they can say is 'wish we were playing the Sixers'

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

To be fair: The LA turnover when Westbrook disrupted the play was Blake's mistake, not Kobe's.
    To be honest: Kobe was always bad in the clutch, and everyone who watches more than ESPN highlights knows it. He just shoots so much in prime time that the it appears he is a great closer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

heard on radio today that in the playoffs for the last 4 years Kobe is 0-7 in shots at the end of the game to tie or win. He also has some of the worst stats of the worst stats for good players at the end of games.  Shoots something like 25%..  Not sure how he ever got called the great closer.  Its just like someone says, he shoots so much at the end of the game that when he makes one ESPN goes nuts for weeks.  As a Laker fan even I know he is not a great closer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

heard on radio today that in the playoffs for the last 4 years Kobe is 0-7 in shots at the end of the game to tie or win. He also has some of the worst stats of the worst stats for good players at the end of games.  Shoots something like 25%..  Not sure how he ever got called the great closer.  Its just like someone says, he shoots so much at the end of the game that when he makes one ESPN goes nuts for weeks.  As a Laker fan even I know he is not a great closer.
    Posted by lakerfaker

I reallly doubt you are a laker fan with a name like lakerfaker

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW : I completely understand giving it back to the people who have been dishing it. And while I you may not be saying it, the gloating of some Celtics fans around here I find to be a bit premature.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Consider the 76'ers would give the Lakers fits in the backcourt.  Their strength is the lakers biggest weakness.  The Bulls the best rebounding team in the league were beaten by the sixers in the five games.  Nobody can assume who is easy or hard with any real certainty.

The Lakers are a flawed team with a ball hog and two potentially dominant big men and no backcourt(Kobe is really more of a small forward).  The result is not better than the sum of its parts.  You are right on one thing the Celtics are not out of the woods.  But when you talk about an eighth seed being so easy, you should mention your team was lucky to beat a seventh seed in the first round. Very lucky, you got all the calls and barely won.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

In Response to Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW : BAM That's the point Lakers trolls spin and twist and change the argument, but the point is they were on another fans teams sports board all season and really for years now, screaming like little girls about the purple and gold and insulting Celtics fans in the most immature and pathetic of ways. Just losers as far as human beings. And flobus you and Mark/Gina are two of the 'better' trolls but so many are just brainless pondscum with no lives. Gifted the title over us in '10 by injuries and the refs, they have since been swept out of the playoffs acting like thugs and are about to lose again... and all they can say is 'wish we were playing the Sixers'
    Posted by rameakap

I dont think mcnugget or mark from ct fit into this category.  Greenkiller did for sure, as does the bynumiswhatever dude.  But I like having flobus around as a foil.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

GK is ok in my book....a Laker fan who can dish it out and take a punch as well....also has a pretty good sense of humor....when you get right down to it...this should be an adult forum....most of us from both sides are passionate but rational...there is a lot of good bantering with some solid give and take...it is the trolls (mostly kids in my opinion) who bring it down at times...at this point I have them on ignore....it makes for a much more enjoyable experience...ok..."Ball Night" tonight...I wonder what the outcome of the games will bring us next....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

In Response to Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW : To be fair, the Lakers would look a lot better playing an 8 seed. ;)
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

NEWSFLASH WHO DOESN"T WANT TO PLAY THE 8TH SEED!!!!!!
    COME with a better excuse and 8th seeds win sometimes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

In Response to Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW : If you are suggesting that the Lakers would have as much trouble playing the Sixers as they are the Thunder, I'm not sure what to tell you.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

IT DONT matter thats why you play the game. YOU do have PROFESSIONALS playing out there. DONT underestimate your opponent!!! Like the heat have since coming on the scene last year. I REALLY BELIEVE that there pre-parade announcing how many rings they would have. IDIOTIC MOVE, the players are not high school kids. SO, clean up your respect for the whole league. PLAYOFFS are the PLAYOFFS and those teams deserved to be there. Injuries or not, and the LAKERS have no INJURIES. However, they have 2 huge MENTAL CASES on that team ARTEST and BYNUM!!!! NO EXCUSE of injuries for the LAKERS if they lose this series. THEY only thing they can say. THEY LOST to a BETTER TEAM />>>POINT BLANK<<<<<THATS A WRAP>>>>>

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Posted by FlobusMcNugget

I find it so refreshing to see those lovable (not!) losers from the Lestern conference get all choked up.

As Always,

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Obviously the 76rs aren't as good as the thunder.  But I'll bet LA would also have trouble keeping up with the youth and energy of phili as well.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Obviously the 76rs aren't as good as the thunder.  But I'll bet LA would also have trouble keeping up with the youth and energy of phili as well.
    Posted by cole-ely

So very true!

As Always,

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW : I find it so refreshing to see those lovable (not!) losers from the Lestern conference get all choked up. As Always,
    Posted by JamLock

Not choked up. But realistic. And lovable.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In Response to Re: What a CHOKE by KoME and LA... WOW : I reallly doubt you are a laker fan with a name like lakerfaker
    Posted by dirty52

It was suppose to be lakermaker, couldn't change it.

Sections
Shortcuts