What A Crappy Team

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: What A Crappy Team

They were discussing the possibility of LeBron signing with the Lakers on PTI.  I believe that they said when his contract is up, he would probably sign with the Lakers.  I am not sure how they came to this conclusion, but this would just be another reason to dislike the Lakers.  Despite how talented LeBron is, I really dislike him. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Although it remains a possibility, I can't see James leaving the Heat (who wil probably be coming off a 3-peat) to sign with a team where the only players under contract will be Nash and Howard.  If he does, it will be a purely financial move.  But considering he took less money to sign with the Heat this time, I see him putting his happiness over money this time as well.  He will be 30 years old at the time, so maybe this will happen.  Just makes me crazy that everyone just assumes it will happen two years from now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

The Lakers are not doing well right now and the clown doesn't want to practice.

Who needs practice? Right clown?

Skipped practice? Honestly, you are following the Lakers closer than I am at this point. Its preseason. That is all. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

Although it remains a possibility, I can't see James leaving the Heat (who wil probably be coming off a 3-peat) to sign with a team where the only players under contract will be Nash and Howard.  If he does, it will be a purely financial move.  But considering he took less money to sign with the Heat this time, I see him putting his happiness over money this time as well.  He will be 30 years old at the time, so maybe this will happen.  Just makes me crazy that everyone just assumes it will happen two years from now.

I know it makes me crazy too knowing that most likely Dwight will be a Laker.

He IS a laker - wow, you didn't know that??  It's been all over the news.  I know you've had a very hard week, but as a lakers fan, I'm really shocked you didn't hear about this!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Nash is on the lakers, too.  You two clowns need to go on the Internet once in a while - geez, that is old news.

You dont' know much about the lakers, are you sure you're a fan??

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

He IS a laker - wow, you didn't know that??  It's been all over the news.  I know you've had a very hard week, but as a lakers fan, I'm really shocked you didn't hear about this!!

Sorry, my bad.

I meant LeBron.

Thanks for catching that my friend.

I wouldn't be surprised for John Wall or Kyrie Irving to join Dwight and LeBron in LA.

Oh Lord...

I'm going to keep saying James will be a laker........that way it won't happen......cheers!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

I just think he is busting you since you said Nash was going to sign with New York. That was kind of like your Dwight to Brooklyn at the trade deadline debacle. We knew Orlando couldn't bring Dwight into camp. It's ok, we all make mistakes.
    Cheers!

LOOKS LIKE NASH IS GOING TO THE KNICKS is not the same thing.  I gave you (and him) 3 articles that confirmed what I said.  One even said he WANTED to go to the Knicks, if PHO could work out a trade......never EVER said he signed.....................and I will fight you on this  until the day I die, so give it up!!

How's your little binky Barbosa doing??

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Thanks for the totally insincere update..........Bradley is hurt, so Barbosa takes his mins.  HE is the one off the radar.

While I actually agree the Celtics could use another big (I'm sure Danny is looking, as always.  Remember last year he found Steamer, and Johnson the year before),  the season hasn't started yet, and none of us actually knows the status of Wilcox or Darko.  To say they are "off the radar" would be Tommy-ing......ooops, I mean specualting!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Tommy has Darko killed anyone yet?

Blogetty, you had better takes when you were making fun of peoples tragic deaths.

Step your game up!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

TROLL TOMMY RULES TROLL BLOGGETY,

according to you..kobe is 19

according to you dwight howard was NEVER INJURED

according to you the lakers have 3894738947890758905689237408923748923470 titles

according to you you nash is not like 40..since he signed with la..hes 19...

KEEP ON TROLLING!!!

TROLLS!

TROLLS!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Thanks for the totally insincere update..........Bradley is hurt, so Barbosa takes his mins.  HE is the one off the radar.

While I actually agree the Celtics could use another big (I'm sure Danny is looking, as always.  Remember last year he found Steamer, and Johnson the year before),  the season hasn't started yet, and none of us actually knows the status of Wilcox or Darko.  To say they are "off the radar" would be Tommy-ing......ooops, I mean specualting!!!

Do you remember at the trade deadline in March when Danny didn't want to give up a 2nd round pick for JJ Hickson and Hickson wound up having a double double it seemed like every game or every other game? Did Danny make any moves at the trade deadline? Let me check, hold on...

I'm back. No. Danny did not make any moves at the trade deadline to help Boston. I do remember that he pi**ed off some rival gm's and they refused to deal with him.

Again, missing the meaning here............what does not getting JJ Hickson last year have to do with needing help this year?  Are you saying NO GM in the NBA will deal with Danny because he didn't trade Ray Allen at the deadline??

Sorry, I'm going to call BS on this one, unless you have 29 links that say NO GM will trade with Danny, I think I'll wait it out!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts