What A Crappy Team

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: What A Crappy Team

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Although it remains a possibility, I can't see James leaving the Heat (who wil probably be coming off a 3-peat) to sign with a team where the only players under contract will be Nash and Howard.  If he does, it will be a purely financial move.  But considering he took less money to sign with the Heat this time, I see him putting his happiness over money this time as well.  He will be 30 years old at the time, so maybe this will happen.  Just makes me crazy that everyone just assumes it will happen two years from now.

[/QUOTE]
    I heard someone discussing this again yesterday.  They believe that LeBron would leave the Heat for an increase in salary, as you mentioned.  Also, that the Wade will be older and considering how he is always injured, he may not be contributing much at that point.  It definitely isn't a certainty, but definitely a possibility that LeBron would leave to become a Laker.  Just another reason to dislike the Lakers.  I will never like LeBron no matter who he plays for.  Although, he is talented, he is one of the most arrogant professional athletes that I can remember in quite a while.  I don't have the same dislike for Kobe, Arod, etc. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Oh the man crush... Of Clueless34 AKA Bandwagon34...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoctorCO. Show DoctorCO's posts

yommyrules, troll

artest is worse since the suspension......

sorry for the fact check

troll

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to susan250's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Although it remains a possibility, I can't see James leaving the Heat (who wil probably be coming off a 3-peat) to sign with a team where the only players under contract will be Nash and Howard.  If he does, it will be a purely financial move.  But considering he took less money to sign with the Heat this time, I see him putting his happiness over money this time as well.  He will be 30 years old at the time, so maybe this will happen.  Just makes me crazy that everyone just assumes it will happen two years from now.

[/QUOTE]
    I heard someone discussing this again yesterday.  They believe that LeBron would leave the Heat for an increase in salary, as you mentioned.  Also, that the Wade will be older and considering how he is always injured, he may not be contributing much at that point.  It definitely isn't a certainty, but definitely a possibility that LeBron would leave to become a Laker.  Just another reason to dislike the Lakers.  I will never like LeBron no matter who he plays for.  Although, he is talented, he is one of the most arrogant professional athletes that I can remember in quite a while.  I don't have the same dislike for Kobe, Arod, etc. 

[/QUOTE]

Hate to disagree but Kobe is a much bigger jerk.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Is that Nash?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

In response to susan250's comment:

two headed coin for me...

Hate to disagree but Kobe is a much bigger jerk.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

Think of it like this kiddo, the Lakers SWEPT the Celtics last year and were undoubtedly a better team as that is proof in and of itself. The Lakers just got a lot better with the additions of a 2 time MVP and 3 time defensive player of the year. Because of those 2 additions, they are favored by many to win the title this year where as your team is not even in the conversation. Enjoy.

:)

What now, kiddo?

you should start a post with that title....lol...

man, what a prophet...I wonder how he did in Vegas???

Sections
Shortcuts